Downloading Fable3.

I have been in need of a good/fun RPG and I so I decided to buy Fable3 from steam and it's currently downloading.

What can I expect from the single player? I have seen a few videos, mainly from the yogscast and it looks really good aside from a few issues that appear to only be there for the multiplayer.

How does everyone else like it?
Reply Quote
From my experience with the xbox 360 version:

It's alright. It's slightly better than the second one if you've played that, but it's still worse than the first.

Still, I liked the game, but I felt that the end was rushed.
Reply Quote
As long as there's actually a final boss in Fable 3 and they dont screw with everything that they improved in Fable 2, it's probably a good game.
Reply Quote
Poor OP doesn't know what he's getting in to....I got it free and it wasn't even worth the time to DL it. Seems like they designed it with 8 year olds in mind, since npc interaction consists of farting in their face, shaking their hand, doing a retarded dance, or kissing them. I got about half way through and quit. Also, gameplay consists of spamming right click with the pistol and winning everything. If I had spent 50 dollars on it.....god...don't even want to think about it.
Reply Quote
05/25/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Reno
Poor OP doesn't know what he's getting in to....I got it free and it wasn't even worth the time to DL it. Seems like they designed it with 8 year olds in mind, since npc interaction consists of farting in their face, shaking their hand, doing a retarded dance, or kissing them. I got about half way through and quit. Also, gameplay consists of spamming right click with the pistol and winning everything. If I had spent 50 dollars on it.....god...don't even want to think about it.

Meh, I'm just looking for a competent RPG and Fable has always been able to provide me with that.
Reply Quote
I'm actually liking it so far. Was a bit of a slow start and the controls take some getting used to. But once you start upgrading you really get some power behind your attacks, and they feel really satisfying.

Also the random slow motion brutal kills are always appreciated heh.
Reply Quote
If you want a good RPG game, you dont want fable 3. Get the first fable, its much better :D
Reply Quote
05/26/2011 04:51 PMPosted by Gallows
If you want a good RPG game, you dont want fable 3. Get the first fable, its much better :D

You could also get The Witcher 2. That game is pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
Heh I'm enjoying it more and more. Found a very...interesting item.

The Lvl5 Legendary Condom of the Gods >_>

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/186warrior/CondomoftheGods.jpg
Edited by DyFortea on 5/26/2011 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Heh I'm enjoying it more and more. Found a very...interesting item.

The Lvl5 Legendary Condom of the Gods >_>

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/186warrior/CondomoftheGods.jpg

Fable is always good for lolz.

But honestly the witcher 2 was just better. Both are kinda short, but with the witcher 2 you get 16 different endings.
Reply Quote
I just finished The Witcher 2 and I 100% recommend it, Fable 3 on the other hand is just pretty mediocre.
Reply Quote
I definitely thought Fable III was way better than Fable II but still does not match up to Fable: The Last Chapters. Sorry for the messy post. I'm posting this from my phone.
Reply Quote
Does the PC version still have that horribly annoying "Hold a button for 5 seconds" thing to make a choice? That was pretty awful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]