StarCraft® II

Titan at Blizzcon?

I've been snooping around the net lately trying to get some dirt on this game. From what I've found, its already in "playable" form and “It is a total ball to play..." :

source: http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king/news/blizzard-titan-mmo-will-eclipse-world-of-warcraft/a-201103091264278077/g-20070803141059985087

Do you guys think it will appear at Blizzcon this year, or perhaps next year? Also, who else is excited for a new franchise? :]
Reply Quote
I might be interested in it, but I don't really know. After playing WoW for 5 years, I dislike games that require you to pay per month. If it's a one time flat fee, I might get it, but otherwise? Nah.
Reply Quote
I doubt it will appear this year. Since last I head, Blizzard said it is mearly a shell of a game currently.
Reply Quote
05/27/2011 06:44 PMPosted by eeeK
I bet the gameplay is going to rock but the story will probably be a rip off of another franchise (Warcraf-warhammer, starcraft-warhammer40k) or very weak story(Diablo).

Are you saying that "Hey, the devil is terrorizing people. Kill him." is a weak story?
Reply Quote
The thing that we hope will happen is that it will not stop World of Warcraft but we believe will eclipse it.

Blizzard is like the Dubai of video game companies. They already made the biggest game ever and now they're making an even bigger one. (like Dubai with towers)
Reply Quote
On this website http://www.diablowiki.net/File:Bliz-schedule-rumor1.jpg is a scedual that was leaked from the China office of Blizzard in April of 2009, It was right about Cata and SC2 so i believe in it ( althought blizzard is HORRIBLE about delaying stuff and this got it perfect even with the delays) and it says Titan will be out in 2014.
Reply Quote
"Titan" Codename...

Real name?

Starcraft: Ghost

:D!!!
Reply Quote
"Titan" Codename...

Real name?

Starcraft: Ghost

:D!!!

SCG was scrapped and I doubt it will come back. From what I understand, Project Titan is a completely new IP and will be a MMOFPS. I do hope they release the information on Project Titan, though.
Edited by Haruhi on 6/2/2011 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I heard it was suppose to be similar to Second Life. I have absolutely no sources and it was something I read on the interwebs, not a social discussion.

Woohoo for rumors.
Reply Quote
MVP
Nope, Frank Pearce said that it wouldn't debut until next year, or the year after.
I had this strange dream awhile back that Titan turned out to be a Freespace Space Sim MMO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]