StarCraft® II

Looking for a gaming keyboard/Mousepad

I play tons of PC games, and right now I am using a generic HP keyboard that I've been using for like 3 years... yeah. The amount of grime and gunk on it is unbelievable, although to be honest ive never had a single problem with it, and Ive used it every day, which I think is pretty impressive.

I play pretty much any genre and PC is my primary platform, so I think it is time to upgrade keyboards. I also need a mousepad, since I'm using the Cataclysm collectors edition mousepad (which has razor sharp edges... I taped microfiber cloths to it, and its annoying, although it has good tracking and performance)

I've been looking at the Razer BlackWidow standard, since I love the sound the keys make and the overall look of it, plus the extra macro keys. A lot of people say Razer BlackWidow has bad build quality, but I've had a razer naga for a while with no problems, so maybe their mouse quality isn't the same as their keyboards... idk.

Also I'm looking for a smooth, speed mousepad that is under 20 dollars. I'm not paying 25-50 for a mousepad. For the keyboard, 100 dollars max.

PC specs

i5 2500k @ 4.3GHz cooled by Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus
SAPPHIRE 6950 HD 2GB GDDR5
8GB 2x4 1600MHz RAM
ASROCK P67 Extreme4 mobo
650w CORSAIR HX Modular PSU
1TB 7200RPM HDD
HAF 922 case
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Edited by Capslock on 5/29/2011 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I _really_ enjoy this mouse pad:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish&%23153%3B+-+Gaming+Mouse+Pad+-+Black/8240405.p?id=1168044601670&skuId=8240405

$20 bucks, 2 surfaces (I use the control surface), and pairs really nicely with my Naga. (set for 4000 DPI no acceleration, trying to start getting used to 5500DPI)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]