StarCraft® II

I'm looking for a new mouse

What's the best brand I could get for playing?
Reply Quote
Logitechs seem widely popular.
Reply Quote
I'm using a Razer Naga, and it's just lovely for control group management. ^_^

Of course, when it breaks down and I have to get a new mouse, my control group management is gunna tank. >.<
Reply Quote
06/01/2011 07:32 PMPosted by RoRo

10 dollar dell/microsoft

He said best, not cheapest.
Reply Quote
i have a 4000dpi lachesis and its a really nice all around mouse. i got it before playing sc2 since i went from a laptop to a 1920x1080 and didnt like moving the mouse miles to cross the screen
Reply Quote
I use Razer Mamba. They are good but I would recommend Razer Deathadder or Logitech gaming mouses.
Reply Quote
What about Microsoft X8 series? I'm planning to get one.

Currently I have a Logitech Nano which is very good, but is getting old (3.5 years).

Any feedback?

Thank you!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
I use a Razer Abyssus, i got it for 35$, and its absolutely great
Reply Quote
06/01/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Izzy
I use a Razer Abyssus, i got it for 35$, and its absolutely great

I got the same one, it's pretty awesome but I found myself having to play around with the sensitivity a lot until I got it right. I would definetly reccomend Razer they have better products at competitive prices.
Reply Quote
I was looking into Razer, and Logitech, and SteelSeries mice, but I wasn't sure which brand was best to start with.

Guess I'll go with Razer. Thanks all!
Reply Quote
Forget Razer, go with the real beast. Insane precision and cuztomisation.

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm
Reply Quote
Razer Deathadder. Razer's best mouse by far, doesn't have a crappy sensor like every other razer mouse.
Reply Quote
Forget Razer, go with the real beast. Insane precision and cuztomisation.

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm

That mouse sucks. Uses PTE sensor, the worst sensor ever.
Reply Quote
06/01/2011 07:32 PMPosted by RoRo

10 dollar dell/microsoft

This.

I know you said 'best' and 'not cheapest' but honestly... you dont need anything more.

I use a Microsoft optical wheel mouse; no mouse pad. Had it since 2008. Every month I clean off the bottom.

All these fancy mice... are just fancy. The standard ones are sufficent for this game.

But hey if you wanna go spend 40-60 bucks thats up to you. Just dont tell me it makes anyone any better at the game. Most of the game is about unit combination, timing, control groups, and keyboard commands.
Reply Quote
DeathAdder :)
Reply Quote

10 dollar dell/microsoft

This.

I know you said 'best' and 'not cheapest' but honestly... you dont need anything more.

I use a Microsoft optical wheel mouse; no mouse pad. Had it since 2008. Every month I clean off the bottom.

All these fancy mice... are just fancy. The standard ones are sufficent for this game.

But hey if you wanna go spend 40-60 bucks thats up to you. Just dont tell me it makes anyone any better at the game. Most of the game is about unit combination, timing, control groups, and keyboard commands.

I agree with you to a point. It took me a very long time to get a laser mouse instead of an optical, because it took that much time before one was cheap enough I was willing to try it, and it is noticeably more precise.

The precision seems improved over optical as wired is to wireless, to me. Enough to be worth paying 60 bucks over 10? No, but laser meeses can be pretty cheap nowadays.

Edit: One those sentences made no sense. Reworded slightly.
Edited by Sciaphobia on 6/2/2011 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
logitech is expansive and their product is quality...

should something go wrong just call them and they send you free one lol....

i use my g7 since 2007..... still going strong and im amazed at how long the batteries last since rechargable batteries usually dies after a few years but the thing never dies rofl

and i never have any sort of lag with my g7 and its wireless and comfortable as *!**
Edited by Identikit on 6/2/2011 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]