So, will there be a Collector's Edition?

And, if there is going to be a collector's edition, what kind of goodies can we expect from it?

I know there will probably be a WoW pet, and profile pictures and callsigns (The image things you can put on your buildings, dunno what they are called) for SCII, but what else can we expect?
Edited by Zeeman on 6/7/2011 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
probably yes blizzard is make a collector for WoL why not HOTS but what is inside i don't know

the time is tell us
Edited by spellsnare on 6/7/2011 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If the WoL and the various Wow Collector's are any indication expect the following.

- A HotS Art Book
- Wow exclusive HotS related pet
- HotS soundtrack
- I don't know maybe another comic
- The game obviously
- A making of DVD of HotS
- Battle.net portraits and decals
- Unique Zerg unit I presume since the Thor was special if you got WoL Collector's

Well your guess is as good as mine beyond that. Since WoL came with a USB in the shape of Raynor's dog tag with both SC and BW I suppose we can roll that one out for HotS. I am not so sure if there will be another comic or not. Who knows what Blizzard could prepare that late in the game.
Like a card game or something since Wow has one I figure it is only a matter of time before Diablo and Starcraft get one. Well the Collector's have a lot of crap in them and are well worth the price. I for one will definately pre-order myself a Collector's of HotS only my favorite race and the fact I missed out for WoL.
Reply Quote
I want a baneling plushie; preferably one that does not blow up when I squeeze it.
Reply Quote
NO INFESTOR PLUSHIE!!!
Reply Quote
I'd prefer a baneling plushie, just because they're smaller and you can hug them. Infestors are much too large. :P
Reply Quote
if you watch Day9 daily (I dont know if it was there before but yesterday it was there) there is a baneling plushie on top of the shelf behind him.
Reply Quote
we all agree on baneling plushy?
Reply Quote
06/27/2011 08:12 AMPosted by Artemis

YES!!!
Reply Quote
Baneling plushyyyyyyy I agree!
Reply Quote
06/27/2011 08:12 AMPosted by Artemis

Agreed
Reply Quote
I want baneling fruit gushers
And an infestor Plushy

Reply Quote
Oh, the images are "decals," just since nobody else answered it.

I have no clue on what will be in the collector's edition, but if I have enough money at the time I'll probably get a collector's edition (supposing they have one, which they probably will).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]