SC story verry close to Halo?

Men In Black:

MIB: Humans
Villain(Cockroach): zerg
Archelians: Protoss
Reply Quote
Technicly terran derives from terrain, because terrain means earth, so it's like saying earthlings. (terra cotta also comes from that word, but that's like saying earth clay, and no one cares about that stuff)
Reply Quote
Metroid Prime #s 1-3: Galactic federation= terran space pirates= Zerg, and the Chozo = protoss dark Samus = Kerrigan and Samus = Raynor.
Reply Quote
06/21/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Cultian
Metroid Prime #s 1-3: Galactic federation= terran space pirates= Zerg, and the Chozo = protoss dark Samus = Kerrigan and Samus = Raynor.

Ah... I don't know about that... the Space Pirates don't really want to infest freakin' EVERYTHING until Dark Samus enters the picture, and the Chozo could really be more compared to the Xel'Naga, as they are extinct and god-like. It would be more like this:

Galactic Federation = Terrans, Space Pirates (Most Metroid games) = Protoss, Space Pirates (Metroid Prime 3) = Zerg. Chozo = Xel'Naga, Dark Samus = Kerrigan (sorta...forget the whole "working with the humans" thing and skip straight to the evil part) and Samus = Raynor.

Kinda hard to compare Samus to Raynor though, as Samus just wants to kill Dark Samus and get her paycheck, while Raynor wants to restore Kerrigan to her human form. It would be easier to compare SC to Halo.
Reply Quote
I CAN'T WAIT FOR HALO ANIVERSARY FOR KINCET :D (sorry for gettin off topic)
Reply Quote
i played first 2 series as well as Reach. so, what are these Forerunners? I forgot about 'em.
Reply Quote
lol. They are the alien race that first combatted the flood. When they realized there was no hope, they gathered all species with the possibility to become sentient, and copied their DNA to be recreated later. They then constructed the Halo rings, and fired. All sentient life was destroyed. But all the Forerunner technology left behind started replicating the species that were preserved. They then dropped them back on their home planets, to live out their lives, flood-free. Which didn't work. Obviously. I'ma Halo fanboy :D
Edited by ILLADOR on 6/23/2011 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol *high five* isn't that basically the first 20 mins of halo legacy?
Reply Quote
I dont think Halo aniversary is for the kinkcet.They were saying how you can hit a button on the crontoler to go back and forth for the old xbox grafix to the new ones.
Reply Quote
@Galvian, Yeah some of it. I kinda fell asleep early on. :P Most of that is just from my Halo fanboyishness. lulz
Reply Quote
@USAarmy ohhhhhhhhh......still that would be pretty cool xD

@Illador meh it wasn't all that good anyways too anime-ish except for the last one

oh yeah and did you guys see that thing blizz had for april fools day? it was some funny thing on youtube. if you didn't look up sc2 for kinect xD it's halarious
Edited by Galvian on 6/27/2011 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If Brain floods were zerglings, flood infested humans were infested terrans, flood infested covenant was hybird, then master chief must be like a Terra-Tron or a Battlecruiser cause he's just that awesome...on easy difficulty that is; on legendary he must be the "Lost Viking" Get it?...tough crowd.
Edited by MisterMa on 7/11/2011 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
if anything there is a striking similarity between the SC and the 40K races
Space marines-Space marines
Zerg-Tyranids
Protoss-Eldar
Reply Quote
06/07/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Dolakajin
the single best FPS game for XBox ever... Gratz!!!

No.
Halo is a terrible FPS (the only decent one is CS)
Reply Quote
if anything there is a striking similarity between the SC and the 40K races
Space marines-Space marines
Zerg-Tyranids
Protoss-Eldar

I think hte protoss is more like a mix of tau and eldar if you ask me
Reply Quote
Starcraft predates Halo by 3 years...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]