StarCraft® II

You are spreading creep wrongly!

OP is confusing theorycraft with starcraft
Reply Quote
You forgot the benefit of driving your opponent insane for the first few worms just by driving him so crazy.

To be serious though, "several queens" means that you would probably get more creep per second with just dropping a ton of tumors vs doing the nydus thing.
Reply Quote
SMW or Suck My Worm as I would like this strategy to be called after it is adopted by the Zerg community.

I am glad we don't have to worry about that happening..
Reply Quote
Wow, I am really going to try this. With speedlings as a core army, and having more creep with tumors and more queens this should work.

Though i am with the other guys requesting a well executed replay :)
Reply Quote
Didn't Dragon do this with bunkers one time?
Reply Quote
05/25/2011 09:33 PMPosted by Bakka
This is a Smurf account. I'm actually a high level Master League. I post using this account to bait self important hose bags like Dogger and NinjaX.

Post on that account after stating the name with this one... with a replay... or don't be taken seriously.

Also, there are many instances in game where zerg huddles in his base cause he wants to drone/tech and only make units or morph banes when terran heads across map/etc.... if you have invested in nydusing the map, you can't do this. You must have a standing army so they don't just kill every nydus with their units. There is no way you are going to "hold" your nyduses if you are using them to retreat to another "front line". . . you are retreating, you can't hold, so you can't hold your new "front line" nydus... they all fall.
Reply Quote
What if we take creep tumors.

And use them to srpead creep.

I KNOW
Reply Quote
05/25/2011 07:25 PMPosted by Bakka
why make one when you can build two for twice the price?
Why make 1 tumor when you can make 10! for the price of 0?

EDIT

This is a Smurf account. I'm actually a high level Master League. I post using this account to bait self important hose bags like Dogger and NinjaX. thats what they all say...
Edited by zergalisk on 6/16/2012 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
next thing he'll suggest you spam infested terrans in your base, load in nydus and unload in battle... can't believe any1 took him serious
Reply Quote
this might work if nydus worms didnt cost that 100 gas. but it does so its just to risky. now if you hotkeyed all your worms they would cause ur units to unload in lines but again that wouldnt really help taht much for the investment you had. i have been trying to find more ways to use the nydus for a while now and leapfrogging for creep has never seemed logical.

best use for nydus i have seen has been as defense midgame for getting valuable drones out of harms way and to a new expo. then late game for trashing tech in the main after they have mined it out and so the army is usually out of position to protect current expos. even then i only use lings because the bulk of my army has to stay in a position to defend if they push
Reply Quote
how about u save money and instead build 2 nydus as close to the enemy base as possible and toss in some spines there along with a queen for a push.
Reply Quote
No, just....... no........
Reply Quote
05/25/2011 07:25 PMPosted by Bakka
but why make one when you can build two for twice the price?

LMAO
Reply Quote
*Wonders when people will notice the date of post #25 is from May, 2011*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]