StarCraft® II

Favorite Villain?

Basically post your answer to the title. Also maybe tell us why their your favorite and what they are from.

My Picks:

Roy Batty (Blade Runner)- This guy was such a weird and uncharacteristic villain that i couldn't help but love him. Also, he's probably one of the most unique looking ones i've ever seen, not because of an over the top costume or monstrous demeanor, but because the silver hair and blue eyes made him so realistic and close to his back story.

Christophe (The Truman Show)- The idea of this movie was one of the most original i've ever seen (for it's time), and while Christophe isn't your typical evil cruel bad guy, he's still an antagonist and a great one at that. I thought that the movie makers did a great job of painting an interesting and vivid character who didn't even need to be that important

Magneto (X men)-I remember that when i saw the first X men i was unimpressed by Magneto, thinking he was just some standard bad guy with a cool power. But when i saw X2 and witnessed his history then i thought he was a deep and original villain. He had motive and ideals that didn't even make him seem like the bad guy.
Reply Quote
Lyte Yagami(Deathnote)- 1st dont criticize my spelling, second I thought he was a very interesting villian one because he truly beleived that he was the good guy and second he was the main character on the show, it was very interesting to hear a story from the perspective of the villan, espicially one as twisted and genius as Lyte.

The Overmind- Yeah very cliche villan but still my favorite. his monoluges were only matched by zeratuals in BW and never surpassed.
Reply Quote
Evil Ash (The Army of Darkness) - It's Ash just... Evil...
Reply Quote
Bad Ash (Army of Darkness)

Fixed.

And I'd also have to go with Lighto (Death Note), assuming anime counts.
Reply Quote
dont know my fave but i like these!

Two face (dark knight) hes cool cause he was the goodguy but now the badguy, sad that hes dead now so that he couldnt be used in dark knight rises

Armus (startrek NTG "skin of evil") hes not an evil man, or even an evil being, he IS evil of an ancient race

Borg (startrek NTG)your friend will become your enemy, along with the rest of your species.
OH and your hand phasers will only work three times, so aim well
Reply Quote
1. Joker, Twisted Phsycopath, has his way with guns, Disturbing laughter. Thinks one steps ahead of the cops.(Except for Batman of course.) That is a major villian right there.

2. The Terroist (Forgot his name) That was in Modern Warfare 2. He is Crafty, knows how to cause a uprising and is merciless against all of his victims. (Can't wait to see him go down in MW3.)

3. Lord Shen, in Kung Fu Panda 2. C,mon the guy killed Po's mother and destroyed the village he was born in, and set him flying from his giant Cannon. That guy was someone that you should not mess with and no one messes with a big fluffy guy like Po and his awesomeness.

Not sure who else is my all time villian. But if its from any movie or any game I'll think of something.

Reply Quote
Vegetta! Seriously one of my favorite bad characters of all time.
Reply Quote
My little sister, she is evil!! D:
Reply Quote
Lyte Yagami(Deathnote)- 1st dont criticize my spelling, second I thought he was a very interesting villian one because he truly beleived that he was the good guy and second he was the main character on the show, it was very interesting to hear a story from the perspective of the villan, espicially one as twisted and genius as Lyte.

The Overmind- Yeah very cliche villan but still my favorite. his monoluges were only matched by zeratuals in BW and never surpassed.

he was more anti-hero than villian, i actually saw myself on his side most of the time.
Reply Quote
Really enjoyed Hans Landa from Inglorious Basterds. A fantastic villain with a keen intellect and wit.

Chigurh from No Country for Old Men was another eerie bad guy. Probably the purest villain we've seen in cinema in a long time.

Darth Vader is a classic villain, though. He made wheezing badass and somehow managed to chop someone's hand off and not have it be the worst thing to happen to them that day. Not many villains can top that.
Reply Quote
The Joker - DC Comic Universe.

Emperor Jagang - Sword of Truth Series: Terry Goodkind

Anyone that knows these two villains already knows WHY they could be my favorite.
Edited by Vindicare on 6/13/2011 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The joker :D

Nah jk.

Don't really have one D:

I'm so confused by this post. Why would you say the joker if it wasn't your favourite? Was there something funny in there? What?!!

Anyway mine would have to be Tyler Durden.
Reply Quote
Darth Vador

Reply Quote
King Ghidorah: (From Countless Godzilla movies cant list them all) Even though Godzilla is cheesy (I like it) something about a 3 headed space dragon that fires lightning from his mouths just says badas.s+hes so awesome he doesnt have hands he uses his extra heads.

Maar: His quotes just say it all. Hes also a badas.s

Overmind: Nuff said

Mechagodzilla: (first seen in Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla. has been in many other movies) he was the one who inspired the terminator to have a fake skin suit and inspired Micheal Bay to put a sh!t load of explosions in his movie. (In later movies hes good considering he doesnt belong to aliens. Instead in all the later ones he belongs to the humans so iff ur routing for the big G hes bad but if your routing for da humans hes good)
Reply Quote
Majin Boo (Dragon Ball Z)

and

Unicron (Transformers Cartoon: Unicron Series) This thing is a planet that eats planets!
Reply Quote
Littlefinger/Lord Varys ASOIAF (these two characters aren't evil or villans persay but they are snakes and schemers.)

Gregor Clegane ASOIAF (he's stupid and mean but damn is he big as an aurochs)

Leigh Teabing DaVinci Code

Saruman Lord of the Rings
Reply Quote
06/23/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Galvatron
Darth Vador

I find that offensive

As for me...

I think the answer is obvious.

:3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]