StarCraft® II

A look at my life... [u][b]The Burninator[/b]

I am Trogdor aka the burninator. I burninate the country side and the peasents. BUT latly i have taken quite a liking to BURNINATING the zerg. *turns to cook* yes i like my zerg extra crisy and flat o and an extra side of suffering as well. Anyways i have found the BURNINATING the zerg is a great way to pass the time. Because as you all know being the most powerful being in ALL of creation can be rather boring. Latly as i have been BURNINATING the zerg they have started to say that i am almost as bad as the terran... I AM OFFENDED BY THAT. These "Terran" have nothing on me TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR. So you bar people tell who these "Terran" are and where to find them so that i shall BURNINATE them. Lets all have a nice Chat that since you showed up to the bar that i was at...you will not be leaving un BURNINATED.
Reply Quote
Evan? What are you doing here?
Edited by Vultureling on 6/2/2011 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, Its Evan. Heeeyyyy buddy. Guys come over here, Evan is hallucinating again. AHHHHHH get your burninator off of me. We had a deal man.
Reply Quote
O you want evan...uhh just give me a sec *goes to bathroom comes back with evan* srry he is a bit tosty I just couldnt help to BURNINATE him...
Reply Quote
You ripped Evan's "Trogdor the burninator" SOO BAD. HE MADE IT BEFORE YOU.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]