StarCraft® II

Zerg decal conspiracy....

This is serious. Real serious.....

...There is a monkey tail in the Zerg decal.

http://www.jinx.com/Content/Product/2046p_0c_zoomb.jpg
Reply Quote
I gotta say it. Fail troll is fail, as "They" says.
(That is correct, grammar, referring to "They" as a person.)
Reply Quote
Might as well take the conspiracy theory up a notch:
--i see a fibonacci spiral with conical supports; fibonacci spirals are generally assumed to be the lowest energy configuration for particles forming cones.
I see a race that has, at the very core, been set up to be the ruling race of starcraft.
Reply Quote
that monkey was assimilated into the swarm, but died...
...just to 1up this thing
Edited by CulixCupric on 6/11/2011 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I see a cool looking decal. Wooooo.
Conspiracy: IT's spiked, so it would be the best weapon in a fight. Zerg therefore are best fightes and are toying with the T and P
Reply Quote
wut about the protoss tribe conspiracy?

"In StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, the Sargas Tribe's insignia is mislabeled as the Shelak in the decal section."

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Shelak_Tribe

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sargas_Tribe
Edited by Fenix on 6/11/2011 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Might as well take the conspiracy theory up a notch:
--i see a fibonacci spiral with conical supports; fibonacci spirals are generally assumed to be the lowest energy configuration for particles forming cones.
I see a race that has, at the very core, been set up to be the ruling race of starcraft.

1 more notch:

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Dae%27Uhl

the protoss worldview is based on the goledn ratio aka fibonacci aka pineapples, pine-cones, PINEal gland...

"The xel'naga cherished all life and refused to kill anything, not even the entity at KL-2.[6] The protoss eventually followed a version of this philosophy, called the "Dae'Uhl".[1]
At least some xel'naga buried and/or entombed their dead.[41]

The xel'naga used a "universal natural" code the protoss termed "ara'dor", which means "perfect ratio". Terrans call it the Golden Mean, symbolized by φ ("phi").[4]

In mathematics and the arts, two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio between the sum of those quantities and the larger one is the same as the ratio between the larger one and the smaller. The golden ratio is approximately 1.6180339887. The golden ratio is related to the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Spiral."

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Xel%27naga
Reply Quote
I will drop some !#%%ign knowledge on you noobs.

The zerg decal has 11 spikes. count em. *1* of them is going counterclockwise, 10 going clockwise.

1*10 = 10
2*5 = 10

Take the 2 and the 5

think about recent events. ROOT pro gaming team was recently acquired by complexity gaming. only 5 members decided to stay with complexity. again, 5...root...square root of 5?

with that many good players complexity is going to be number 1....again, we see a pattern here.

remember 10 = 2*5

*also note that 5-2 = 3, which is the total number of races, and 3*2+5=11 total number of spikes on zerg decal. coincidence? yeah right.

throw the numbers together..

(1+root(5))/2

whats that you ask? that's called nature.
Reply Quote
06/12/2011 03:58 PMPosted by buubble

i kno rite? epic post, but did u just pull the 5 and 2 out of multiples of 10? there were 2 SC1 games, and when this trilogy is done.... 5 total games????
Reply Quote
I will drop some !#%%ign knowledge on you noobs.

The zerg decal has 11 spikes. count em. *1* of them is going counterclockwise, 10 going clockwise.

1*10 = 10
2*5 = 10

Take the 2 and the 5

think about recent events. ROOT pro gaming team was recently acquired by complexity gaming. only 5 members decided to stay with complexity. again, 5...root...square root of 5?

with that many good players complexity is going to be number 1....again, we see a pattern here.

remember 10 = 2*5

*also note that 5-2 = 3, which is the total number of races, and 3*2+5=11 total number of spikes on zerg decal. coincidence? yeah right.

throw the numbers together..

(1+root(5))/2

That makes as much sense as cartman's theory that kyle caused 9/11
Edited by DoomerX on 6/13/2011 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Conspiracy: cartman was a messenger for the zerg after beeing assimilated into the swarm then created a cult...
Conspiracy: The villain in MIB was a zerg...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]