StarCraft® II

Best campain unit

Lol then probably Science Vessel. I like the healz!
Reply Quote
medics
Reply Quote
Marines. It's like all you need, lol.

Reply Quote
Banshee.

Reply Quote
science vessel. So many saved resources. Ridiculous amounts of saved resources.
Reply Quote
it's the siege tank, no doubt
Reply Quote
Omegalisk

/thread
Reply Quote
While I didn't use them at first, I'm actually seeing the true power of firebats w/ medic support. Of course, the campaign upgrades are a necessity, but a tankish, short-range, anti-mass splash unit? It's epically awesome.
Reply Quote
06/18/2011 02:57 AMPosted by KarMAzasz
While I didn't use them at first, I'm actually seeing the true power of firebats w/ medic support. Of course, the campaign upgrades are a necessity, but a tankish, short-range, anti-mass splash unit? It's epically awesome.

the problem i have is the horrible attack animation. it takes like almost half a second to actually attack, it makes them like impossible to stutterstep and stuff. :(
Reply Quote
Jackson's Revenge- super battlecruisers that look ridiculous ftw
Reply Quote
DRAKKEN LASER DRILL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Spectres. The ghost's upgrades are pretty sweet, but Ultrasonic Pulse is far more useful than snipe, and the Spectre's bonus vs. Armored makes it far more useful versus things I'm actually scared of. Also, snipe only works vs. Bio, whereas Psionic Lash will one-shot a Colossus. Granted, by the time you reach Char, all you're shooting is Bio, but the Spectre is much, much more useful for Terran/Protoss enemies on your way through the Campaign.
Reply Quote
Marine Medic is all you need
Reply Quote
vikings with maruadars rock
Reply Quote
I love me some Warpigs something special

Omegalisk

/thread

Oh hi!
Edited by Omegalisk on 7/1/2011 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Seige breakers. I always lol when they one hit zealots and kill colossi in 3 hits. They're all you need to defend a base.
Reply Quote
Banshee, Nova
Reply Quote
well it depends. Sometimes units arent that OP, but the upgrades that are available make them that way.

I think there was an upgrade that made the siege tank do extra damage to its primary target?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]