StarCraft® II

Anyone here play/write music.

I play Drums. :D I play StarCraft. :D I Record, primarily myself playing drums. :O I also watch alot of Starcraft. :|

http://youtu.be/JgJVr2rdQFw

What do you guys play?
Reply Quote
Wrong forum.
Reply Quote
Wrong Internet. Sorry.
Reply Quote
05/29/2011 11:31 AMPosted by SSNSmashKAB
Wrong Internet. Sorry.

dang it, again?

I -have- to get a better router
Reply Quote
My name is Mark, age 51, live in central CA near Monterey. I play (in order of having first learned) piano, flute, organ a bit, guitar, keyboards, 12-string guitar, fife, electric guitar, and am learning bass guitar now. Been writing songs and poems since about 1983. Two of my recent songs I listed on this forum as poetry inspired by Starcraft II. Their titled "If my Siege tank's a rockin" (about defending against the Zerg waiting for the Raiders to rescue them), and "Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast" (about an assault on a Protoss base. You can also find both of these on www.originalpoetry.com under my alias MidnightPoet. Even though I play a lot of instruments, for songs I tend to be stronger on the lyric side than on the melody/chord side--though not always.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]