StarCraft® II

to everyone supplying HOTS info: SPOILERTAGS

Honestly, I'm trying really hard to be surprised when I get into the next part of the campaign, and more and more posts about HOTS are cropping up without any spoiler tags whining about the story.

PLEASE GUYS. Just have a non-specific title and some spoiler tags.
Reply Quote
If you dont want HotS to be spoiled why are you clicking on the heart of the swarm links?
Reply Quote
My advice stay away from these forums at all costs if you even see "HotS" in the thread title.

These bloody forums spoiled the end of WoL for me and I believe that leaked ending that has been buzzing around for some time now has already taken its course to spoil HotS. I haven't seen the leaked ending and try to avoid what I can, but people just blurt random crap out all the time, so it was unavoidable I would get the idea.
Reply Quote
It was established somewhere I forget where but the Leaked ending was a Scrapped ending they were thinking about for WoL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]