StarCraft® II

Getting really excited for gw2

This game seems like its going to completely change the mmo game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5wBIPF8bGA {kinda old vid but very long and informative.}
Reply Quote
Wow, I looked up the FAQ and it says there's no subscription fee. Looks like a pretty good game. Though my computer probably wouldn't be able to handle it, on account of me having the worst graphics card ever (I can barely run SC2 on lowest). May just go with Skyrim (for console) instead since they're both in November.
I really need a new graphics card. -_-
Reply Quote
Wow, I looked up the FAQ and it says there's no subscription fee. Looks like a pretty good game. Though my computer probably wouldn't be able to handle it, on account of me having the worst graphics card ever (I can barely run SC2 on lowest). May just go with Skyrim (for console) instead since they're both in November.
I really need a new graphics card. -_-

Well, MMOs almost never have high requirements. "Almost" because the one exception I can think of is Age of Conan, but look at how that turned out.

But yeah, the game looks pretty good, but I was somewhat disappointed with the first one. I thought it was kind of boring, with the whole "everything in the game is instanced" deal. Hopefully the second one will change that.
Reply Quote
06/01/2011 03:30 PMPosted by eeeK
To bad its a MMORPS S standing for you know what. I dont buy into NCsofts "oohhhh FLASHY" scam ever again. Aion, the first GW all over again.

I thought NCSoft is only the publisher, whereas the actual developers are Arenanet. Unlike Aion, where NCSoft is both the publisher and developer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]