StarCraft® II

Plan to steal the jukebox

Shouldnt we be doing this on a non-public forum?

Ill just post the no managers aloud sign
Reply Quote
| NO
| MANAGERS
| ALOUD
|
|______________________________________|
Edited by SpiderBoy on 6/14/2011 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There's actually a few good ideas here. But if Joeyray dies, then who owns the bar?
Reply Quote
06/14/2011 07:25 PMPosted by yoki
There's actually a few good ideas here. But if Joeyray dies, then who owns the bar?

me
Reply Quote
we get phoenixes and gravatron ray EVERYONE in the bar, and just take it...
Reply Quote
I've got a better idea.. Instead of all this fuss about what to do, why don't we just go a jukebox from Wal-Mart. I heard they are having a 20% off sale on em!
Reply Quote
What's hilarious is that none of us realized that Raynor has the Jukebox onboard the hyperion. Thus, all of our plans techinically failed, as they all involve JoeyRay, who is in his bar in Mar Sara.
Reply Quote
06/15/2011 04:54 PMPosted by Discux
What's hilarious is that none of us realized that Raynor has the Jukebox onboard the hyperion. Thus, all of our plans techinically failed, as they all involve JoeyRay, who is in his bar in Mar Sara.

they moved it
Reply Quote
06/14/2011 08:59 PMPosted by InsertName
I've got a better idea.. Instead of all this fuss about what to do, why don't we just go a jukebox from Wal-Mart. I heard they are having a 20% off sale on em!

or we could steal them all from there

btw ive played against you before
Reply Quote
i have the best most simplest idea yet...zealots...marines...and a smoking hot ghost babe...she disctracts every one by *dancing* the marines take the juke box with the zealots guarding them...they put the juke box on the protoss carrier Spirit of Auir the hyperion gets within the Spirits' jump shell and we fly outta there like bats outta hell! XD easy money...or just send in banelings or and infester take in 2 firebats and take the friggin thing after burning the building down to the ground............either way works really...
Reply Quote
or we could get a giant fleet of carriers and threaten them
Reply Quote
| NO
| MANAGERS
| ALOUD
|
|______________________________________|

Why???
Reply Quote
because we're all going to get a a "new" jukebox, and don't wanna share with the managers, they'll hog it and listen to beiber... oh god, the very thought.....
Reply Quote
right ......

06/15/2011 07:56 PMPosted by CulixCupric
they'll hog it and listen to beiber... oh god, the very thought.....

whoa forgot bout that......Thank you.
Reply Quote
I KNOW!!! We take our invisible protis snipers and wreck his mineral line. He'll waste all his scans. We will then take BW era medics and optic flare everyone so their sight range is one. We'll assault them with stalkers while Nova assassinates Tosh. We'll throw in an uninfested kerrigan so then Raynor will shot Tychus then we'll have Hanson seduce Raynor and take him down to the lab. Once down there we will super charge the zerg egg and egon will unleash the Kitling on them. If Matt gets suspicious we'll have a cardboard cut out of Mira hanging by the front door so he'll be to scared to come in. And if swann needs a drink... well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoxpMgMX3p8&feature=related i think he'll be busy...
Reply Quote
06/07/2011 11:15 AMPosted by Ragnarok
i caught this baneling maybe it could be used for a distraction. dont worry its been de-clawed

^ Bad Idea ^

very friggin bad idea...it goes in and blows the bar up...juke box too...

-.-
Reply Quote
06/14/2011 08:59 PMPosted by InsertName

nope...sorry thats not jukes thats:
Dr. Fakeo's 'Magic' Pills
garantied to nock anybooty out...only 98% ruffies
XD
Reply Quote
06/15/2011 04:54 PMPosted by Discux
What's hilarious is that none of us realized that Raynor has the Jukebox onboard the hyperion. Thus, all of our plans techinically failed, as they all involve JoeyRay, who is in his bar in Mar Sara

Have you guys ever thought up that there may be 2 juke boxes? And could we steal them both??? *evil smile*

DUAL JUKE BOXES
Edited by Mockingjay on 6/16/2011 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If we are to try and steal both, we will perhaps want to steal them at the almost exact time, so the domion don't start protecting all the jukeboxes in the sector, for this would suck. Because if we decided to steal one today then one next week, the dominion could have but all the jukeboxes in the sector in a contaiment facility on some orbiting asteroid guarded by half their forces making it immpossible to steal any more jukeboxes for the next decade. This would also benefit us in the way if we fail to secure one of the Jukeboxes, we'd still have the other to steal and keep, rather than have one shot to blow up in our faces and have no jukebox at all.

I put a lot of thought into this. lol
Edited by Mockingjay on 6/16/2011 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]