Vultureling's Adventure.

A text-adventure, like Zorca's. WITH A TWIST. Same rules and such.

You are an elite Zerg creature. A Squirrellisk, which is a deadly(and fluffy) mutation of the Hydralisk. This creature's tail is its main weapon.
I need to go for the night soon, so I'll set out a little scenario. PLease have patience.

You spawn in a small Zerg colony. You are on a planet that erupts in lava every few hours, killing units on the low ground. Your brood has decent defenses.
WHat do you do first?
The drone dies. The Queen of your brood is pissed.
As punishment, she transforms you into a Kitling. The transformation HURT. -10 health.

You fall asleep. The next day, your colony is under attack by Terran! What do you do?
You push some Terran newbs into the lava. GOod joB! You're now a better rank, 10+ health.

I need posters!
Edited by Vultureling on 6/27/2011 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Does it have to be a real Zerg creature? If, so, I vote a roach. If not, I vote a Kitling. Hehehe.
Reply Quote
Can i be a Omegalisk???? or if not can i be like the dude form of kerrigan????(not the overmind)
Reply Quote
I vote Infested Terran, simple and some-what intelligent that can do things humans can but is still Zerg.
Reply Quote
oh i meant i vote for Omegalisk or a dude form of Kerrigan
Reply Quote
Squirrellisk! I VOTE IT!
Reply Quote
If I can not have the Kitling, then I must have the Squirrelisk. But please. See the epicness that is the Kitling.
Reply Quote
why does noone like the omegalisk??? :(
Reply Quote
RABID KITTEN WITH HUGE CLAWS FTTWWWWWW
Reply Quote
I vote for infested SCV. BUILD TERRAN BUILDINGS BOI.
Reply Quote
Nick is definitely Da Man!
Reply Quote
Razorling
Reply Quote
Bugling
a deady ( and minature) minature mutation of the zergling
u spawn in pairs of 32 from larva
costs 50 minerals
Reply Quote
dude aren't you playing the wrong game lol (jk)
Reply Quote
hmm did i just become a killjoy?
Reply Quote
Why is no one posting? I really wanted this to get popular. >:l

Edit: I saw that he edited it and there is no longer a vote. I say wait until the next lava surge and push in a drone for fun. Then go scouting.
Edited by ILLADOR on 6/13/2011 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/13/2011 07:29 AMPosted by ILLADOR
I say wait until the next lava surge and push in a drone for fun. Then go scouting.

I second that decision

wait are we gonna all have our caracters like in zorca's or is it just gonna be 1 squirralisk that we all choose what happens to???
Reply Quote
While he's gone you can go check mine out. It'll probly be crap but I atleast should get a chance. lol. Should be right under this one.
Reply Quote
k i saw it and answered :) i get it now
Reply Quote
It gets boring trolling forums waiting for something to happen. Think I'm gonna go play Starcraft. Might as well since I already missed my summer workout for school lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]