StarCraft® II

This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #5(RP)

NickDaMan is our author until I return.
As all of Joey's customers warp off, the area explodes. Yes, it explodes. All the energy overheated the planet's core, and it detonated. (The energy from the Khaydarin Crystals!)(Power Overwhelming!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You land on a volcanic planet.
The reason Mockingjay and Nick are my moderators is that they kept rping from start to finish!
" http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522163125 " Our menu.
Edited by Vultureling on 6/19/2011 10:09 AM PDT
Nudge.
TEEHEE
Edited by Vultureling on 6/8/2011 8:16 PM PDT
Hi, and WHAT energy to be exact? I wish to know because it was my favorite planet. :'[

So many memories..... Killing zerglings... decapitating hydralisks... mutilating mutalisks.... drinking boooze....
Edited by NickDaMan on 6/8/2011 8:12 PM PDT
06/06/2011 07:43 AMPosted by Vultureling
The reason Mockingjay and Nick are my moderators is that they kept rping from start to finish!

TYO posted only 3 posts after my first, and he still Rps
I cast a level 41 thread revive and everyone is now fascinated by this thread. (>.<)
OMG Lv 14 Revive.

We fly off, Vultureling keeping Nick from shaking too much, and we land on the nearest planet- something that resembles Char. It's a rough ride, but you guys make it. The one thing that makes this area unique is that every few hours, lava bursts from the ground. Joey Ray's bar is safe, because it has plot armor.

TOO BAD..... Make a new character. Stating your Name/Alliance/Race.
I didn't forget you...I juse chose to ignore you.
Edited by Vultureling on 6/8/2011 8:31 PM PDT
No waaaiiiit please you forgot me
I can fix this!

Name: Yp (referred to as the SCV pilot until someone meets him)
Race: Terran.
Allegiance: Raynor's Raiders.
The SCV pilot managed to regain consciousness. He got a basic building created, a small pod-like thing, built rockets on with the last of the minerals he had collected, that could move faster than a orgdinary buildign due to its small size, and lifted off of th eplanet as the explosions started. He decided to follow the people that looked like they knew what htey were doing. His condition worsened, however, at the travel went on, and he was barley conscious by the time he followed them onto a volcanic planet. HE realized that he hadn't equipped it with lander pads, and the "escape pod" broke apart when it crash-lqanded, sending the SCV pi;lot skimmign out and barely alive, the entire bottom of hsi scv crushed, and serious breaking along the other sides. He himself had been shielded by his suit,b ut he was gouged all over the place.

So are we on the new planet or do we still need to escape in my Valkyrie?
You know what? Screw this. Ignore my previous post. It's highly impossible.

Still, same name and stuff though.
Name: Yp
Race: Terran
Allegiance: Raynor's Raiders

Yp had barely escaped from the new base forming here when the queens came... shooting... things into his fellow SCVs, watcihing this... Zerg... stuff burst out of theri suits and into hem, watching them scream as they wre infested... Being almost killed by his former friends.
Yp's SCV suit was in quite a bit of disrepair. IT had had its plasma welder broken by a slice from a fusion cutter, and he was generlly gouged all over, with his cockpit smashed in. He was barely conscious, and he came ner to falling out unconscious several times. He saw a terran ship land... perhaps they were with the raiders? He let his hope reside in that thought, as he trundled along towards it... and then he and his suit slumped forwards as his wounds caught up to him.

We fly off, Vultureling keeping Nick from shaking too much, and we land on the nearest planet- something that resembles Char. It's a rough ride, but you guys make it. The one thing that makes this area unique is that every few hours, lava bursts from the ground. Joey Ray's bar is safe, because it has plot armor.

Vulturelign posted this. I'm pretty sure that we're all on a the new planet.
Edited by HyperMarine on 6/8/2011 9:07 PM PDT
James goes into a special room aboard the ship and suits up in his CMC Powered Combat Armor, grabs a C-14 gauss rifle, holsters his flak pistol and combat knife and walks into the cargo bay before setting off.

His armor is black, with Dominion symbols painted over, making them barley visible. His visor has a dragon's head painted on it and there seems to be what looks like a psi blade fitted to his right arm.

"Alright, I don't like this place, I'll need volunteers to scout out the area with me and find Joeyray's, who's comin, and who's staying?"
Edited by Sitnduckz on 6/8/2011 9:30 PM PDT
Lulz, Yp is screwed if James finds him.
Edit: Unless James isn't i the Dominion anymore or something.
Edited by HyperMarine on 6/8/2011 9:54 PM PDT
Lulz, Yp is screwed if James finds him.
Edit: Unless James isn't i the Dominion anymore or something.

You'll soon find out.

And welcome to the forum, glad to have ya.
Edited by Sitnduckz on 6/8/2011 10:17 PM PDT
Yay, thanks. :)

Eidt: had someting here, but decided it didn't fit.
Oh! I've got to go for the day, so my xcharacter will be unconscious until I return in the morning, and then he'll be inactive again for six hours whilst I go to school.
Edited by HyperMarine on 6/8/2011 10:24 PM PDT
Thanks for saving grace, HyperMarine. 500 credit bonus (remember, we get 50 credits daily) for starting late, and making several paragraphs.
:D
Thanks SitNDucks, for helping him when I was afk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vultureling can't do much for Nick. He feels despair, in part, because of the dark energy still in the area, but more so because of the fact that Nick may die.
"Ebon, you're needed. If you come in that form again, I will NOT be pleased."
Ebon warps in, human form.
"What, Vultureling...I'm just a bit busy...." Ebon sighs.
Ebon then looks at Nick. "There is nothing I can do for him." Ebon says, leaving.
Vultureling continues healing Nick, making little progress.
THEN THE ENERGY COMES BACK.....
(Nick, you can talk....Vultureling can do "Magic". Basically- please post.)

Which is promptly squashed by a very angry Zergy(Larva!).
"IWANTMYCREEPSHAKENAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Zergy squeal/screams.
Edited by Vultureling on 6/9/2011 8:14 AM PDT
(pretend this is deleted)
Edited by NickDaMan on 6/9/2011 12:59 PM PDT
As Zergy rages about his Creepshake, the dark energy retreats, afraid of such power. The Creepshake comes.
Edited by Vultureling on 6/9/2011 8:14 AM PDT
with not much to do, Jem makes sure that his base is still in orbit and the zerg samples are safe and still being analyzed. the base is in orbit, with no problems yet. he makes sensor scans and discovers that many asteroids litter the system. many had abandoned terran mining facilities and one of them has the mark of the judicater caste. also one of the mining facilities has low levels of zerg bio-signatures, all of them appear dead.
I buy a raven, and because it is unmanned, can control it from my bed =] (list prices soon, i'm sure I can afford it) Hours later, when it arrives, I do a quick scout of the surrounding area, and find......

1- nothing
2- A small amount of zerglings and roaches
3-Tresrawr
4-A archon wandering around
5- A huge swarm of speedlings
6- 5 burrowed hydralisks
Edited by NickDaMan on 6/9/2011 1:21 PM PDT
The Roll is 5, I then launch 2 seeker missiles, and speedling body-parts caver a large amount of the nearby terrain. I call back my raven to the bar, and the speedlings follow it (around 9 left)
By then, I place an auto turret on the roof of the bar and it lights up the remaining enemies with a hail of gunfire. Two speedlings bust through the door of the bar.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]