StarCraft® II

The New Outcast in Town.

-walking in the bar but only with raggy clothes on and sits down away from everybody that looks suspiciously like cops- Hmph. Only got 50 credits from that bank, little liars... -looks up- Oh! Sorry, Blue Vale, please.

(Yes, I am making this with Roleplaying actions :D)
Reply Quote
A lone figure walks in.
Reply Quote
He walks up to the bar and orders a creep shake.
Reply Quote
This figure sits next to you, and is promptly knifed down.
*End of my story*
Reply Quote
You say WTF who killed him???
Reply Quote
You get the reply- "Danged protoss DT rushed us agains
Reply Quote
You sigh and join in sitting with your friends hydralisk(need name) zealot (Tamak) and marine (Ray) saying "so what's new?"
Reply Quote
Tamak misses his mothership, Ray wants to be alone in a Void of space, and Hydree the Hydralisk wants to.... infest you...
Reply Quote
.......well Hydree you can infest everything in our path if you go with me on this hunt for the hybrids. Tamak i'm pretty sure that we cant ever get that back now that it's been eaten by a hybrid reaver, but now you can get revenge. Ray...........meh you can come too cause you'll probubly die as cannon fodder.
Reply Quote
Hydree: *various noises that sound like a mixture of grunting and mebbe a primitive WHIPPEEE*
Tamak: FOR ARTANIS!!!!
Ray:*comes out of bathroom* JACKED UP AND READY TO GO!!! (sc1 quote after you use stims on marines, it sometimes also played OHHHHH YEAAAAAA THATS THE STUFFF)
Reply Quote
You and your friends leave on the next Hercules to the Hyperion.
Reply Quote
*the door of the bar creeps open, but you see nothing come through*
*You hear rumbling noises*
*CRASH*
A lone roach has just tunneled through the floor, into the bar,

"Oh Crap," It says "this is not the Hive cluster..."
Edited by Mockingjay on 6/17/2011 7:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You Embrace Roachy the Roach with love and affection, You all go down to the bar and get drunk.
Reply Quote
You all wake up in your compartment in the Hurcles with a huge hangover and covered in cake, chocalate cake that is, thinking about what da helll happeded last night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]