2v2-lagged out

So my partner and i were playing a standard machro game, he was terran going marine marauder, myself going protoss deathball, when his computer crashed and he had to lag out. So there i was against a zerg with roaches and hydras, and a terran going mechanical. I got colossi, stalkers, immortals, dark templar, your usual protoss deathball with the voidrays. then i realized, i had a partner i can control, made him get vikings, marines, marauders, tanks. i moved out, dropped the mules on my army so they could repair. (because now scv's and mules can repair protoss units) Broke down they backdoor rocks on that redblood gultch? is it? won the game by myself...later told my teammate over chat...and he was awestruck!
Reply Quote
... happens all the time
Reply Quote
I wish they had a feature like LoL, that can detect when you leave by dc/game crash and be able to reconnect, leaving the game in a paused mode for 5 minutes or something. (alt f4ing and leaving game by the menu would count as a loss tho :D)
Reply Quote
06/08/2011 04:54 PMPosted by TheYoungOne
I wish they had a feature like LoL, that can detect when you leave by dc/game crash and be able to reconnect, leaving the game in a paused mode for 5 minutes or something. (alt f4ing and leaving game by the menu would count as a loss tho :D)

YESYESYESYESYES.
My computer is SO BAD, I wish they had that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]