StarCraft® II

This Is A Zergling and Zealot Thread #7(RP)

"Oh, thanks, *Jay takes one of the psi cherries* :D"
Reply Quote
"Well, were off to the war torn planet of Echo Six. Watch out for the protoss, there constantly attacking our landing zone. We might be able to push them back with the help of the terrran base stationed there......"
Edited by NickDaMan on 7/19/2011 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Wonderful, *Jay sighs*"

"Well, at least Joey should be able to make some good money, where there's war, there's mercenarys, where there's mercenarys, there's money to be made by the local bars, :D"
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/19/2011 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Wonderful, *Jay sighs*"

"Well, at least Joey should be able to make some good money, where there's war, there's mercenarys, where there's mercenarys, there needs to be a bar for them to go to...:D"

Took the words out of my..... mind? (toss dont have mouths....... but apperently they order ultraburgers......[In lore, they kind of feed by a sort of photosynthesis......]{And of course they love psi cherries})
Edited by NickDaMan on 7/19/2011 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
(lol, plant people?)

"Oh, sorry, i didn't mean to if i did"

*Jay looks absently at her hands*
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/19/2011 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
But for the purpose of this thread, the protoss have mouths.

gtg, be around in about 8 hrs. =\
Reply Quote
(Awesome, all alone again, -_-)

(Now i remember why i stopped doing this crap...)
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/19/2011 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Venom says: "Sweet! finally off to a planet with frikin protoss on it. Maybe i'll be able to contact some of my fellow archons..."
Reply Quote
Still in the bar hearing that it is leaving for a new planet he goes to get his ship ready to go. As it engines warm up he goes back to the bar and gets a quick meal. "Ill have some muta-wings Joey". He goes and sits down. "Hey Jay how is it going."
Reply Quote
"Oh, its good, exept that in the future i may have to go buy myself a hercules to haul Zara around...she made herself a cocoon this afternoon..."
Reply Quote
"Lovely. I might be able to pull one of my merc contacts and get you one cheap and in good condition. Lets just say the guy owns me some favors."
Reply Quote
"*jay laughs* Great, i'll own the mom mobile of the spaceship world...*Jay rolls her eyes*"
Reply Quote
"Nah they make bigger than that trust me ive em." He laughs
Reply Quote
"*Jay laughs again, then sighs* I really wanted that banshee, oh well, but maybe if i'm lucky, maybe she'll like morph into a feederling, at least those are small and easy to manage..."

*Jay's eyes widen, then she looks at the marine*

"Oh !@#$, what if she'll be an overlord??"
Reply Quote
Thinks bout it for a minute. "I dont think that will happen though i could very well be wrong. As for a banshee i don't think i know anyone that may have one."
Reply Quote
"Meh, Nick said he could maybe whip me up one, there was a starport i went to across the plain here, but the merchant there was an idiot. They were mixing up parts and taking ships apart and puting them back together again. Banshees are not ships to be messed with...."
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/19/2011 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Yeah I hear that many ships aint suppose to messed with. I am thinking of upgrading my wraiths engine system so it doesn't run on vespane that crap is expensive. Might try thorium it is pretty cheap and easy to find"
Edited by LeKroger on 7/19/2011 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*Jay nods, then suddenly jerks*
Reply Quote
"Whats wrong?" Lekroger asks with sudden worry
Reply Quote
*Jay looks at Lekroger*

"I think Zara's hatching" *When she moves her gaze back to the marine, her eyes are glazed over, but glaze begins to fade as she gets up*

"I'd better go check on her, you're welcome to come if you want"
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/19/2011 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]