StarCraft® II

This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #6(RP)

Terra is free of Zerg, but the towns might have gangsters and hostile Kel-Morian. In the planes, there are many types of animals to hunt (or possibly tame).
The Confederates are mostly friendly to anyone that doesn't try to kill them, and some you can buy stuff from them.
The Rainforest is completely unknown territory.....
When the ship lands, Q darts out the ships airlock and breathes in the fresh air.
Vulturelisk telepathically sends the location of Terra to everyone.

The Valkyrie lifts off and darts off into the sky with incredible speed.

Up in orbit, James goes up to co-pilot seat and straps himself in while having his last look of the hellish world.

"Take us out, then prepare for short-range warp jump." Commanded James. Vulturelisk nodded in agreement. It was a good thing Terra was close, the aging Valkyrie could not handle regular warp jumps.

The loud humming of the engines filled the ship, until the whole thing leaped into slip space. They exited not to far away from Terra, the lush, green and blue planet was in sight. And on the right side, not to far away, is its sister planet, Shire. In orbit is Terra's 2 moons, Hades the volcanic mining moon, occupied by the Kel-Morian Combine, and Winterspring, the frozen tundra moon. James and Vulturelisk entered orbit and began their descent to the planet's surface. It was quite a rough descent.

Once they got past the clouds, they where greeted by gorgeous landscape of Terra.

The coordinates lead James (and everyone else) to the area known as the Angel Planes, in the center of these planes is a mesa, shaped almost perfectly in a square. The mesa is around 2 by 2 miles long, however, the planes are about 15 to 25 miles long. Wrapped around the planes, is the rainforest. The mesa has 4 towns around the base of it, used to anyway. On top, is a small town, the town that James grew up in. On each of the 4 sides of this mesa is a giant elevator, and 4 landing pads. All 5 towns are in ruins, however, the north and south towns at the base of the mesa are thriving with Confederate survivors.

James's lands on 2 landing pads on top of the mesa, sense a Valkyrie is much larger then a dropship, it takes up 2 pads.

50+ credits.
Vultureling is staying with Nick's grave. He clones himself, and sends the clone to be at Terra. As you land in the area described above (Thank you SO much for that), you feel strangely...happy.
Edited by Vultureling on 6/23/2011 10:10 AM PDT
Landing on Terra LeKroger is amazed with the look of it."well now this here is a lovely looking place."
ppl... there was a reason that Earth sent expendable criminals to the KS. thats because of the distance between the two. im sry if im being a stickler about this but really, we should at least adhere to lore a LITTLE. unless there are 2 places named Terra...
As Gront wakes up from his sleep, he walks out of the wraith and starts too say " I'm... Whoa, this is a HUGE improvement!"
Suddenly, a little rodent scurries out and Gront fries with his psi. He picks it up, eats it, and exclaims "mmm, tasty!" (anyone catch the reference? Its from a ps3 game.)
06/23/2011 10:36 AMPosted by jamesthing
ppl... there was a reason that Earth sent expendable criminals to the KS. thats because of the distance between the two. im sry if im being a stickler about this but really, we should at least adhere to lore a LITTLE. unless there are 2 places named Terra...

I get your point, but my Terra is a peaceful farming planet, now, there are dangers (wild animals, gangsters, ect.) but it is much more safe then the other planet. The top of the mesa is a 100% safe zone.

We will follow the lore a little, such as Kel-Morian.
Goes into the bar. "Hey Joey i need some scotch and an ultra-burger."
Gront goes into the bar, does a quick mind check on lekroger, and and orders mutilated muta wings and a Dr. Ling.
Looks over Gront. "Don't think we've met you before." he says to him
"Oh forgive me, I'm Gront, class 11 psionic merc ghost. I escaped our crashed medivac on the last world shortly before you guys left. Me and venom are now buds."
"Ah good to meet ya. I am a merc myself my cruiser got blasted by the zerg. You smoke?"
Looks to Joey Ray and asks him for some cigars.
Edited by LeKroger on 6/23/2011 12:34 PM PDT
"Na, messes up my equipment."
"Ah you dont mind if i do do ya?"
"No, it's just if I do it the nicotine messes up the equipment I control with my mind. You doing it isn't enough nicotine. "
Lights up. "Was just making sure you didnt mind some people do." he says chuckling afterward
Finishing his ultra burger and scotch. he gets up from his table and heads back to his wraith and rests there for now.-off for awhile now catch yall later-
After taking his last slurp of Dr. Ling, Gront goes back to the wraith to talk to venom.
Venom's still standing around on the mesa, looking around and studying the surrounding landscape, learning about this planet.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]