StarCraft® II

Zeratul's Advertising!

ohhhhhh thanks
Reply Quote
no problem
Reply Quote
Hello i am the Top Chef of Aiur Chef. Today i will be selling my patented recipe for... LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAVA CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!! It also comes with HIGH TEMPLAR!! The LLLLLLLLLLLAVA CRAB!!! is deep roasted in the Overminds burning corpse for a good 30 minutes. Thats step #398 so if you want all 9827 steps call this NUMBER!!!
~229869(*&#9810927~ Before its too late!
TOO LATE!!

Here's some of satisfied customers.

Fred The Deceased Zealot- OMG THERES TOO MANY STEPS I CANT TAKE IT!! *beats self with iron*
The Three Slowed Hts- -So how are you guys doin- We...are...on...step...3......why...do...we...need...to have...burn...baby...burn...while...were...cooking...it?
Artanis- So artanis i see your the only one to finish my patented LLLLLLLLLLLLAVA CRAB!!!
A- Yes it will be quite delicious!!
D- ummm no... you see i have it patented so if you take one bite of it ill sue you from here to earth.
A- Then what can i do with it?
D- Give it to me! THANKS!
A- I must practice patience...
D- DANG THIS IS SOME GOOD LLLLLLLLLLLLAVA CRAB!!!!
A- DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

Commercial Ends
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]