StarCraft® II

ILLADOR's Text Adventure

So I'm pretty sure that there is no ongoing Terran Text Adventure at this point. There fore I will try and create one. I will take all criticism, and if I am told there are too many of these/people are tired of text adventures, I will stop. Well, here we go.

You are just a colonist. You were never good with guns, infact you even shot yourself on a hunting trip. But blades, that is a different story. So good, infact, that you got yourself thrown in jail for a couple murders. But now the Dominion approach you. They want you to be a *Test Subject* for a new melee-type unit. What do you do?
*I need a vote on the character's name and the Unit's name. 3 votes should do it. Credit to Zorca, Pandamonium, ROGTARholy, and Vultureling for giving me the idea for a new Text Adventure.*
Edited by ILLADOR on 6/21/2011 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yay terran the funniest race by far I've been waiting for one. Let's call him Gabrial and the unit should be the Dreadnought.
Reply Quote
Now two more votes for that and you get it! I like it.
Reply Quote
dangit i forgot.....can i just vote 3 times??? :P
Reply Quote
You could. But it wouldn't count ;D

Edit: I'll be back later. Gonna go play my Xbox.
Edited by ILLADOR on 6/13/2011 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
lol 360 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Character Cole Scott. Unit: Eviserator
Reply Quote
Character Jackson Davis, I like galvians idea of dreadnaught.
Reply Quote
Or Peter Underwood
Or Luke Mayweather
Or Exavier Goodyear
Reply Quote
2 Votes Dreadnought, 1 Vote Eviserator. 1 Vote Cole Scott,1 Vote Jackson Davis, 1 Vote Gabrial *blank*. Still need a command lol

Edit: Not typing those Daven >:L

Edit: I submitted. Luke Mayweather-1, Exavier Goodyear-1, Peter Underwood-1
Edited by ILLADOR on 6/14/2011 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm full of creative names!
Reply Quote
Daven, come up with a command! I don't care what it is. As long as he doesn't die.
Reply Quote
What about all of the other ones?
I like Luke mayweather the best.
Reply Quote
I need a command to continue the story. Did you even read my original post? lol.
Reply Quote
Command? What the heck is a command? You mean like @addbehavior herodeathprevention?
Reply Quote
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY COMMAND?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
You roleplay too much. You tell me what to make the character in teh story to do. As in

DavenFlare: Say no.

I then roleplay with this.

Story: *InsertName* No. *DominionWarden* Too bad. *Forces him to be TestSubject.

I personally like the name Exavier and Underwood best.
Edited by ILLADOR on 6/14/2011 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Give me something to work with buddy. Btw tomorrow at nine your time wanna play portal?
Reply Quote
AM or PM maybe. It's possible if I'm not still sick I'll be at basketball workouts. And I just gave you something to work with.
Reply Quote
Luke... Does it involve needles?
Warden... No.
Luke... Radiation? No!
Knives
Kinda
Blades?
Same as knives,
What about daggers?
ALLRIGHT, LOAD HIM IN THE TRUCK. HES GOING.
Luke... But I didn't answer yet!
Warden... Shut up or we will have to incapacitate you.
Luke... I'm going, I'm going!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]