StarCraft® II

Infested Tychus prediction

06/17/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Ragnarok
WHy does everyone assume he's alive because we don't see the shot in the FACE!!!. Plz Blizz keep him dead

Yeah, let alone the fact that if they showed him getting shot in the face, they would have had to change the rating of the game to M for ESRB standards. Then we wouldn't be pwning as many 12 year old kids in the league games.

In any event Tychus was a decent villain. If, for some reason they do bring him back, I can't imagine what his purpose would be.
Reply Quote
06/18/2011 05:24 PMPosted by Duran
they would have had to change the rating of the game to M

i have the box..............it is rated M
Reply Quote
they would have had to change the rating of the game to M

i have the box..............it is rated M

Look again. It's rated T.

wait...........ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now i get it. im from Australia which means T for americans is M for us. and yes people who have the australian version of the game can go on the NA server.
Reply Quote
it isnt rated m its rated T l2 read Kid
Reply Quote
Why did my thread become about ratings?

They tend not to resurrect dead characters that were provably dead.
And no, Tassadar did not come back. That never happened.

He has never tasted death. So he can't come back from the dead until he dies.
Reply Quote
daymn shame
Reply Quote
i dont want him to come back
its kinda lazy writing, i liked him too but its a big plot hole having dead characters come back just bcuz they were epic (tassadar)
i want him to move on
Reply Quote
Tychus was pretty much the victim of Wings of Liberty campaign. Pretty much any end result would have led to his death.
Would be awesome to see him come back in an infested form. Plus an infested tychus would be near impossible to kill.
Reply Quote
Piloting the Odin still. Wee hee hee hee.
Reply Quote
I hate when great characters are introduced and then die in the same story. There are plenty of others within the campaign who could have died and I could have cared less.
Reply Quote
Tychus was pretty much the victim of Wings of Liberty campaign. Pretty much any end result would have led to his death.
Would be awesome to see him come back in an infested form. Plus an infested tychus would be near impossible to kill.

Haha, I saw that as a comment to "A victim of bad writing."
Reply Quote
How about Infested Duke? Anyone Remember Duke? no..? oh nevermind then

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Duke_%28StarCraft%29#Edmund_Duke
Reply Quote

Stukov was assassinated and appeared in the N64 bonus mission as an infested (and uninfested later too, I believe?). Not sure if that's canon or accurately recollected.

you can play starcraft on the N64?
Edited by Antibody on 6/23/2011 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Stukov was assassinated and appeared in the N64 bonus mission as an infested (and uninfested later too, I believe?). Not sure if that's canon or accurately recollected.

you can play starcraft on the N64? time to dust it off!,Where did the Odin ever go?
"hey guys. We took korhal. i guess we don't need this huge friggin' thor"
Reply Quote
06/23/2011 07:39 PMPosted by Antibody

Yes, that was my first starcraft game actually
Reply Quote

Yes, that was my first starcraft game actually

You have my sympathy.
Edited by Triceron on 6/24/2011 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]