I want UED back. I was dissapointed when I found out UED was only making an appearance in wings of liberty as mercenaries. I was pissed at Blizzard. Since Alexei Stukov is still alive, so many questions went unanswered.
1. Where is Alexei Stukov? WE ALL KNOW HES ALIVE SO WHY WAS HE EXCLUDED in WoL?
2. WTH happened to Samir Duran? Metzen hints that Doctor Emil Narud in WoL is Duran. Duran is black and this dude is white. He went from black dude to white dude lol.
How did this come about?
3. In Starcraft, there were so many different factions. Did Mengsk really manage to make them all join his. There are a few rogue ones out there but none were mentioned in the WoL.
4. Why did Jim Raynor pull a D!$# move on Tychus at the end. I mean Tychus was his friend who went to prison to keep Jim out of trouble for 9 years and Jim does that crap to him. I mean WTF.
5. Artanis is Jim's friend who helped Jim rescue infested Alxei Tukov, why didnt that guy even show up once to assist Jim Raynor in WoL? Sure he shows up in the protoss side stuff stuff but why not in the main campaign?
NOTE: In Starcraft, Mengsk was everywhere, but he was only here mostly in cutscenes in WoL. WHY WOULD BLIZZARD DO THAT?
P.S. Does anyone know is UED is gonna make an appearance in HotS or will Alexei Stukov make an appearance?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.