how do you beat TvP??

First of all Im 1-7 (something like that) in Tvp which explains my win loss ratio. I tried various
like 2 rax fe, 1 rax fe, and mech builds. I always can't get out many Vikings to counter COllos. What do you dO when they do nexus first builds and make multiple bases by like 12 mins. Evn if I try to attack before cOllos comes out, the force fields always kill me. I tried getting out ghost early, but I always end up with less army. TL;dr: What do you do when toss expands like crazy in mid game and how do you get Vikings fast enough?
Reply Quote
reactors? and when do you have your expandtion up?
Reply Quote
shouldn't this be in the Terran strat forum? and you need to pressure the protoss when you see this. the biggest way to tell is to scout them before the nexus goes down or bunker the nexus when it goes up. depending on when the nexus goes down, they may have gone for sents before they throw down the nexus expand the moment you see a forge going up because that is about 98 secs before an unchronoboosted zealot will come out that gives you enough time to get a CC up with the only threat being a cannon going up i your base. this is what i would do, but im a toss player so i dont really know what to say other then match the toss in bases and drop the far away expos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]