StarCraft® II

I just built a new pc and...

My girlfriend doesnt know about it yet. Shes the type thats snaps about small things (not telling her I just spent 950ish dollars putting together my own computer) and the time I bought my old desktop but it only cost 300-400 dollars.

So my problem is, she comes over for the first time tonight since i've finished putting it together and im trying to figure out how to explain my new 23 inch LCD monitor and my new (bigger) case with all these LED lights on the front. Any suggestions as to why this was a logical purchase besides for gaming and netflix intentions to her is going to sound dumb.

Give me your feedback.
Reply Quote
the computer will run faster so you can do just about any task on there faster.
better graphics means better display which helps when looking at things on the internet such as pictures. also helps with how quick the screen displays.
there might be more than that but thats some general stuff
Reply Quote
you're sure that she won't see this right? xD
Reply Quote
umm, tell her the truth... :D
Reply Quote
06/23/2011 02:44 AMPosted by JorgitisPR
umm, tell her the truth... :D

Thing is, the truth is like sunlight.

People used to think it was good for you.
Reply Quote
Tell her there is someone else in your life. Quickly break things off and send her packing before she has time to react. Now that she is out of the picture for good, it's time for you and the new computer to, you know, get better acquainted. *wink*
Reply Quote
Tell her to back off. It's your life, and she can't rule that. If she can't accept that, prepare for changes or tell her to leave.

I think I'm Dr. Phil after the last few posts I've made 0_0
Reply Quote
06/30/2011 07:41 PMPosted by MellonTiger
I think I'm Dr. Phil after the last few posts I've made 0_0

ROFLMAO
Reply Quote
Dude just man up and tell her. If she start to talk sht i would recomend explaining to her calmly that you are going to spend your money on what ever the f*ck you want.
Reply Quote
Demand Sandwhich
???
Profit
Reply Quote
So how'd it go? :P
Reply Quote
Demand Sandwhich
???
Profit

Epic Win
^ Yeah try that
Reply Quote
He was killed.
Confirmed.
Reply Quote
What is she doing out of the kitchen any way?
Reply Quote
23 inch screen? Size does matter! Bigger case? Same thing! Other than that you can tell her nicely to let you use your money however the hell you want to as long as it doesn't hurt her.
Reply Quote
Manner up.
Reply Quote
If she will freak about something like this maybe she's not the girl for you. But, you can tell her that a component of your old computer broke and you decided to overhaul it when you had the chance.
Reply Quote
Thing is, the truth is like sunlight.

People used to think it was good for you

LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]