StarCraft® II

Tychus Was Commissioned to Kill kerrigan by..

Doc Narud! Narud is really Duran. Duran Could disguise himself because he is a ghost. We know Duran serves the xel'naga and that kerrigan is the only one who who can stop them from roflstomping the sector. Duran freed Tychus by sneaking in their all invisible and ghostlike and now wanted tychus to shot up kerrigan because serving the xel'naga, he needs kerrigan dead or the xel'naga will be stopped. I'm pretty darn sure this is right. Tell me if you think so and if you dont think so say why.
Reply Quote
Don't get me wrong, its been awhile since I played the campaign, but I'm pretty sure it was Mengsk. and there was zero confusion to be had about it.
Reply Quote
I does kinda sound like him ....
Reply Quote
06/23/2011 11:59 AMPosted by NoTitle
Don't get me wrong, its been awhile since I played the campaign, but I'm pretty sure it was Mengsk. and there was zero confusion to be had about it.

He had the mobious foundation free him and get him the suit. he had mengsk give the orders. I believe that narud/duran has already taken over the dominion and this was his plan, working through mengsk
Edited by ThatGuy on 6/23/2011 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually, Duran himself has said that he has had many names and taken many forms over the centuries. Maybe he's a shapeshifter, or impersonator. He could have disguised his voice as Mengsk's, set Tychus free, and merely framed Mengsk the entire time.

Besides, Tychus had some sort of super crazy tech bug in his armor. Super crazy tech doesn't sound like Terran tech to me.
Reply Quote
I'm sure it was Mengsk that was the one who freed Tychus and ordered him to kill Kerrigan. That doesn't mean he wasn't manipulated by Narud to do it.

Consider:

Duran serves a "Higher Power" by pumping out Hybrids. The Dark Voice is a higher power that has an army of hybrids at his disposal. It seems logical that Duran serves the Dark Voice. The one thing that can stop the Hybrids and the Dark Voice is Kerrigan, and the Dark Voice knows this. It seems probable that he would want Kerrigan killed.

We discover an army of Hybrids being produced in a Dominion lab, despite the fact that the technology to do so is beyond them, meaning that they had to receive help from somewhere.

Suddenly the leader of the Dominion, Arcturas Mengsk, releases Tychus Findley from a life sentence for the entire purpose of killing Kerrigan. He then goes to Jim Raynor, an individual with a large amount of experience fighting Kerrigan and who has also sworn to kill her. Tychus acts as a liaison between Raynor and the Moebius Foundation.

Well, how does one kill the Queen of Blades? The Moebius Foundation, led by one Dr. Narud, conveniently has the locations of ancient artifacts that can de-infest her and make her vulnerable. Raynor gathers the artifacts and combats Kerrigan along the way, who mentions, "I've seen through your "Dr. Narud's" pathetic charade.

Well, the artifacts still need to get to Char. Conveniently, the owner of the Moebius Foundation, Prince Valerian suddenly has an idea to prove his worth, by invading Char. Then, when the artifact has worked, Tychus would be in place right at Raynor's side to pull the trigger.

The only thing that wasn't counted on in this great plan was the intervention of Zeratul.
Reply Quote
Ithink that Duran is Narud.

But correct me if I am wrong. QoB is only a buff zerg clone of kerrigan. Duran and Narud share characteristics. Could Duran be an experiment to create something similar to QoB but using Narud for the cloning process. Duran was infested wasn't he? But he has also said that he has had many names and has lived for a long time, or something along that line. Anyway I don't know how correct my facts are but just a guess.
Reply Quote
Well SC1 didnt exactly explain how or why terrans are involved with the hybrids. Dr narud also knows how to use the xel'naga artifact, let alone its existence.
Reply Quote
Duran is Narud spelled backwards, he was too lazy to even come up with a new name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edited by Hebeejeebies on 6/24/2011 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
actualyl Valerian knew how to use the Artifact not Narud
as for how, they probably found its instruction manual xel'Naga tech seemed preetty easy to use considering the protoss reverse engineered pretty mcuh everything from Xel'Naga tech and in the case of warp gates dont even understand how it works

if valerian knew how to use the artifact, what was the whole point in investing money into the mobeius foundation?
Reply Quote
guau, there are really messed up confused people; who get confused about very clear things. And who said ghosts can disguise themselves? BTW, in the intro the person talking to Tychus is Mengks, activate the subtitles and you´ll see.

What could be true is that the thing controlling Duran (because as we all know Duran was a Confederacy Liutenant wich means he was a normal human, except for him being a ghost of course) now controlled Narud, obviously it´s not just like these guys decide to server the fallen one, they have to be infested somehow.
Edited by Praetor on 6/24/2011 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think this Thread got off Topic from who ordered Tychus to kill kerrigan to who Narud is.
Reply Quote
No. It came directly from Arcturus Mengsk. THe kill order that is. PLOT TWIST- IT WAS REALLY DURAN PRETENDING TO BE HIM!!! MER HER HER HER HER HER.
Reply Quote
he didnt invest money into Moebius HE MADE moebius

if you read his backstory you know hes obsessed his archaeology since he was a kid

i know that, but basically its not something he knew on his own.
Reply Quote

i know that, but basically its not something he knew on his own.

its not wierd that a company made to do archaeological work, (which pretty mcuh solely revolves around Xel'Naga) would find Xel'naga tech and be able to work it, considering the Protoss can work and manufacture Xel'Naga tech without even understanding how it works means there tech is pretty obviously user friendly

so why wouldnt narud know how to use the artifact?
Reply Quote
I acually hope blizzard does this because it makes sense, if duran served the dark voice he might of been able to manipulate mengsk to free finland. And the plan was to have raynor and company do all the hardwork in getting the artifacts thinking they where working against the dominion but acually duran was manipulating him through mengsk jr. and the mobeius foundation, And when raynor and the dominion de-infested kerrigan finland would be able to kill her due to her being powerless. But NONE of this plan takes into consideration any flaws in the artifacts or zeratul's intervention. Now the dark voice and narud/duran are stuck with the divided meat puppet of the dominion, and their meat puppet ruler is being dethroned, AND to top it all off Kerrigan is regaining her powers and is looking to kick some ass, HOWEVER she still is basically alone in the fight since raynor is leading a revolution, and shes not on speaking terms with the protoss.

My guess is that the dark voice is going to send something to try to kill kerrigan himself while she is still weakened, and she need to try to forge a temporary alliance with the protoss to combat the hybrid, BUT thats just my guess
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]