StarCraft® II

A minor suggestion if this even shows up in..

the future games.

I don't know if this has bothered anyone like it has bothered me but Raynor's outfit when he's not in his marine suit is ugly as frack. It's all sweaty and gross looking like he has been wearing it for months on end. He looks like my redneck uncle... Please put something a little bit more suitable on him or he will forever remind me of my scary and disgusting uncle Bill.

T_T
Reply Quote
i really want to make a molestation joke about this uncle bill guy
Reply Quote
If I remember correctly (I don't really know), Blizzard intended for him to look like a space cowboy. I think normal cowboys would be considered what your definition of them would be.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent dry cleaner in the Koprulu sector?
Reply Quote
Tarsonis has some...

Oh wai-
Edited by Slugman on 6/27/2011 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Tarsonis has some...

Oh wai-

Zerg Stole them, that is one of the reasons why they came to tarsonis.
Reply Quote
07/12/2011 07:44 AMPosted by Artemis
Zerg Stole them, that is one of the reasons why they came to tarsonis.

Funny that you mention it, because Kerrigan in HotS looks WAY cleaner than Raynor, despite the fact that she hangs out mostly in outdoor settings and with slimy creatures all day.

Maybe they won't clean up Raynor all the way. It would be cool to see him wearing some kind of military outfit in the future. Maybe some ragged BDU similar to the marine you see in the cantina (http://images.wikia.com/starcraft/images/4/45/HyperionCantina_SC2-WoL_Story1.jpg the guy standing to the left of Tychus and to the right of Graven Hill) or perhaps a really disheveled version of Matt.
Edited by Fors on 7/12/2011 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You know, Swann does his best, but what can I say? The man has no skills with an iron! =D

I'm sure Blizzard intended him to look that way as a reflection of his inner feng shui. XD
Reply Quote
Characters aren't perfect. just like people.
Reply Quote
the future games.

I don't know if this has bothered anyone like it has bothered me but Raynor's outfit when he's not in his marine suit is ugly as frack. It's all sweaty and gross looking like he has been wearing it for months on end. He looks like my redneck uncle... Please put something a little bit more suitable on him or he will forever remind me of my scary and disgusting uncle Bill.

T_T

He's supposed to look that way. Blizzard wants terran to be REAL engineers, as per the laws of engineering;

1) If it doesnt work, kick it.
2) Be creative.
3) It's ok ito hold things together by duct-tape, glue, and happy thoughts.
4) Law number 3 is a fashion statement in the tank division.
Reply Quote
I thought we agreed that the zerg stole the dry cleaners on tarsonis.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]