StarCraft® II

I Challenge You To Obs. 1v1!!! - Revisited

Hello!

3 months ago, I used to have a daily thing where I would host a series of games for people to play and spectate. Well, since I haven't been online in 3 months, I haven't been able to host (Just been busy with work, family, friends, moving, etc). When I came back two days ago, I found that it had died out. My faithful frequenters had either quit SC completely or moved on.

This used to be pretty big back in the day, and now I want to revive it.

So, today, I am hosting a series of observed 1v1 games. These games will start at 7:00 PM Eastern Time(4:00 PM Pacific Time).Two people volunteer to play while everybody else watches them. For every game, I will select any two volunteers. After each game, we are required to critique the players who just played and give them some tips.

If you would like to sign up for today's games, then just leave a comment in this thread saying you would like to participate. If you sign up, don't forget to join my chat channel! My channel is "Grack's Official 1v1 Chat".

Just stay in the channel until 7:00 PM ET (4:00 PM PT) and then I will invite everyone who signed up into the game.

Remember: All skill levels are welcome. From low bronze to high master (or grandmaster). I would like this to be a learning experience for all players.

Hope to see you there ;D

Thanks!
-Grack
Reply Quote
Saw this thread.
smile real real wide.
Reply Quote
Sign me up.
Reply Quote
Sign me up! Let's go!
Reply Quote
Yay! Excited to see this going again!

As per my usual, that's a little too early for me but if anyone is still on by the time I come online I'll definitely participate.
Reply Quote
I might show. ... might.
Reply Quote
i think i will b there...
Reply Quote
Signing up, please.
Reply Quote
YAyy - I don't think I can play tonight. Celebrating wife getting a new position.
Very glad to see this starting up again, though!
Reply Quote
I will be there
Reply Quote
Here is the list of people who are coming. Keep in mind that I will update this as more people sign up.

Roster for 6/24/11
BigO
BolerO
Fenix
Fourier
Grack
Jevot
JShore
LeglessPuppy
MooseKnuckle
NickMP
Nukeball (He might show. ...might.)
PsionicDeath
Python
Raven
XxZergNTossX

Reserve (In case anyone leaves)
weebs
Izicata
Cavyking
Antswarm
Vultureling

If I forgot anybody, please say so.

We are now full! Sorry if you didn't get to sign up! Maybe next time?

Thanks!
-Grack
Edited by Grack on 6/24/2011 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
YAyy - I don't think I can play tonight. Celebrating wife getting a new position.
Very glad to see this starting up again, though!

O.o

Oh, nevermind, you were talking about work.

Reply Quote

Roster for 6/24/11
aefi
BigO
BolerO
Fenix
Fourier
Grack
Jevot
LeglessPuppy
PsionicDeath
Python
Vultureling
weebs
XxZergNTossx

>:[

[Edit] <3
Edited by NickMP on 6/24/2011 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rules:

Rule 1: Don't abuse bugs or glitches.
Rule 2: Don't ping spam.
Rule 3: Don't prolong the game. If you know you've lost, then leave.
Rule 4: Don't message me after game asking for an invite (people who message me after every game saying "Don't forget me", or "Invite me again!!!".) Relax - if you signed up, I won't forget you.
Rule 5: Don't abuse pauses.
Rule 6: Each player gets 2 pauses per game.
Rule 7: Don't message the players who are playing. This can be annoying for the players who are playing, and it is considered cheating.
Rule 8: Don't invite more than 1 person to the chat room without my permission.

That is all.

BM is allowed (Although frowned upon), and so is cheese (Also frowned upon, unless it's funny or entertaining).
Reply Quote
Here is the list of people who are coming. Keep in mind that I will update this as more people sign up.

Roster for 6/24/11
aefi
BigO
BolerO
Fenix
Fourier
Grack
Jevot
LeglessPuppy
NickMP
Python
Raven
Vultureling
weebs
XxZergNTossX

If I forgot anybody, please say so.

We are now full! Sorry if you didn't get to sign up! Maybe next time?

Thanks!
-Grack

forgot me :(

EDIT:

:D
Edited by Jshore on 6/24/2011 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
D:

The roster opened and then filled up while I was on the bus coming home. Could you put me on the reserve?
Reply Quote
awwww, I saw this too late :[ Can you put me on reserve too? You never know :P
Edited by MooseKnuckle on 6/24/2011 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
no jeff or master sux?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]