StarCraft® II

It's not as good as WoL

Not enough levels. Only 22 with the secret level? Upgrades are very cool, too bad none of them will make it into MP. Don't ask how I got to play. It's not finished but its definitely very polished and playable.

SP demo coming soon i hears.
Reply Quote
Pics or gtfo
Reply Quote
How did you get to play?
Reply Quote
u a liar
Reply Quote
How are we supposed to take a guy named PrivateJoker seriously?
Reply Quote
Not enough levels. Only 22 with the secret level? Upgrades are very cool, too bad none of them will make it into MP. Don't ask how I got to play. It's not finished but its definitely very polished and playable.

SP demo coming soon i hears.

Bad troll is Bad.
Reply Quote
06/29/2011 02:36 AMPosted by Alvalanker
How are we supposed to take a guy named PrivateJoker seriously?

Joking troll is... something. We don't even know if there will BE a secret mission, and they even stated that they were still working on all their ideas (all missions are not yet made, even in rough outline format apparently).
Reply Quote
some of the WoL missions were protoss missions, i dunno if any of the zerg missions will be terran or protoss missions.
Reply Quote
He is just trolling alpha hasn't even started yet I think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]