StarCraft® II

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Cortex Roleplay

LOL SUCH A FUNNY TOPIC.
Reply Quote
I don't think I'll ever understand human nature....
Reply Quote
freeking troll's
Reply Quote
FireStorm, a troll? Impossible. He just can't stand to see nubbishness in the Roleplaying environment.
Aka, if you start doing random crap out of context, you're OUT.
Reply Quote
There is a troll named Kire, and he says he played with you before. He says you are a troll, then makes people believe it, then forces the host to ban you. He is a stupid noob without a life. I bet he trolled all over people's faces. I don't know if he had changed his username or not, but I bet he did.
Reply Quote
uh any1 forgeting about luft>
Reply Quote
Cool, great mod ^.^
Reply Quote
What about using xml Smiling? like </n> or <S>
Reply Quote
I bet almost everyone knows this guy, but InvalidUser is definitely a major troll, if not a chieftan. At the start of a sector zero game, he immediately blocks the commands of all players, thus ruining the game. I have also heard that he is secure enough to have multiple usernames, making it hard to ban him completely.
Reply Quote
I also want to know about proper semicolon usage. one time I made an alias (Alias create Raynorcom @spawn raynorcom; @modelswap marineunarmed; @attach food weapon; @modelswap weapontosh; @scale 1.2) and when I tried @spawn raynorcom nothing showed up.
Reply Quote
You know I would rather say It's okay to do something like the M T C clan is doing, but right now It's extremely hilarious watching some kid who is legitimately a male player, try to be a Female Korean Player, when I've heard the kids voice through a Skype call. I'd advise a lot of people take caution in what you're doing.
People who say they are a female by text isn't enough proof to actually say their females - or at least be confirmed as a female player, although gender doesn't matter, you shouldn't lie about your gender.
Here is a new rumor: Azura who is known as Kristy is gay, his entire clan acts like he's got a pinpoint on me, It's very very funny.
Edited by Lyconia on 7/29/2013 3:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Although people do intend to do the thing called "Trolling" a lot, people who play cortex are most likely doing it for a certain reason and not just including a short laugh.
When people started trolling, you started Role playing, Role playing on Starcraft II is kind of retarded in a way that's not able to be described.
It's okay to Role play on Starcraft II but it doesn't make sense.
I am not only saying people like Jevvishman - LeGoldFish are good trolls, It's by the reactions that fuel a troll which makes LeGoldFish a good troll.
I don't even troll or really try to troll as a troll would on the xbox. I only stain games on occasion, but there was always a reason to destroying certain games that made people easily upset, try wasting your time for half of a year and watching everybody leave the lobby or leave the game as soon as you finish your stuff before an hour or after an hour...
People such as KINGUBER can be respected only if he knew what he was doing, I never heard of an adult that literally gave a damn for what another person does or says over the internet.
Reply Quote
Theirs one troll who has been AFK recently in a few cortex lobby's for a while now.
Reply Quote
He forgot Invalid.
Lol
Reply Quote
BTW Wehrmacht is a troll he has had like 10 names over the past 18 months and is very bad.
What is even sadder is that he is an excellent modeler and quite creative for RPs.
I would recommend avoiding him most of the time, especially if he is pretending to be afk in lobby.
Also a lot of stuff that is considered trolling by some people(replacing effects with planet cracker, for instance) is actually very cool if used correctly, so some people who people think are trolls are not.
Wehrmacht however, is a troll. Avoid him.
Reply Quote
BTW Wehrmacht is a troll he has had like 10 names over the past 18 months and is very bad.
What is even sadder is that he is an excellent modeler and quite creative for RPs.
I would recommend avoiding him most of the time, especially if he is pretending to be afk in lobby.
Also a lot of stuff that is considered trolling by some people(replacing effects with planet cracker, for instance) is actually very cool if used correctly, so some people who people think are trolls are not.
Wehrmacht however, is a troll. Avoid him.

I quote and quote "10 name changes."
Approximately 8 name-changes were found in my alias of name's for Starcraft II.
I'm sorry, were you just unable to understand what math was or just too stupid as well to understand grammar's capabilities?
Terran, Breadinator, Luftwaffe, InvalidUser, Lyconia, Deutschland, Wehrmacht.
Second Account included: SanjiMalonia. Equals up to approximately (8)
Reply Quote
Bro I was in that game lol
@Laser drill comment
Edited by Roller on 4/6/2014 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What Cortex Needs Are Adminisrators.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]