StarCraft® II

How do you play HoS demo?

Hey, I´ve seen some videos of people playing the Char and Kaldir missions, where you have to collect the eggs and the other about preventing the protoss from texting their fleet and everything freezes. But these aren´t just videos realesed by blizzard, because you see diferent people playing them; so, where can we download this demo?
Reply Quote
you cant download it. unless blizzard gives you access to it.
Reply Quote
So how did those guys got it, blizzard gave it directly to them?
Reply Quote
07/02/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Praetor
So how did those guys got it, blizzard gave it directly to them?

private testing. alpha testing.
Reply Quote
It was for a press event, only open to a few people and representatives of companies, hand-picked by Blizzard. They played 2 different missions over and over again for several hours, and the footage you see is from a few snippets of one of their plays of each mission.

There is no way to play any HotS demo, beta, alpha, etc.... Unless you work for blizzard and somehow manage to land that job.
Reply Quote
That would be a nice job though to design a best selling game.
Reply Quote
I wonder if there will be Beta testing for HotS too? I'm signed up for it, just incase!
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
You must be new to blizzard games... they all go through (semi) public beta testing phases... Some more open than others.
Edited by Koji on 7/6/2011 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]