StarCraft® II

I'm probably gonna...

cry myself to sleep tonight.Why? I just finished watching Transformers 3. If i ever stop feeling like punching babies (and i still have the will to live) i might post a review.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I don't see why people actually expected this to be anything other than a pile of crap after the second one.
Seriously people, take the hint and stop giving Micheal Bay money to make more %@%*.
Reply Quote
Actually i want people to watch this movie. I want it to make millions. That way when people ask about the fourth Micheal Bay is ****ed. Because that ending sucked all kinds of a$$. They got rid of the two main Decepticons (Megatron/Starsream) WAAAAY too easy.
Reply Quote
I knew before I saw it that Megan Fox was out, but I hoped the new chick would be at least Ok. What a letdown. She sucks at acting and is wayyyy to skinny.

For the overall plot, it had some twists that I seriously never saw coming. I do agree that they killed off the most resilient characters rather easily.

Heres hoping for a T4, no Shia, no Bay and probably no Rosie. Villians? There is still Galvatron to introduce and the triple changing ones: Astrotrain and Blitzwing. New Autobots? There are tons they could bring in: Omega, Rodimus, Mirage, Dinobots, etc.

I don't want to get into spoilers, but the plot had some redeeming points, but overall the movie was lacking something. The plot holes were really huge in this installment.
Edited by Morg on 7/2/2011 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SPOILER ALERT:

OMFG it made me so mad that they didn't bring the Transformer that turns into a spaceship in this! AGH!!!
Reply Quote
SPOILER ALERT:

OMFG it made me so mad that they didn't bring the Transformer that turns into a spaceship in this! AGH!!!

There were 2 I can think of:

Astrotrain - Decepticon
He had 3 forms: Robot, train and spaceshuttle
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Astrotrain_%28G1%29

Omega Supreme - Autobot
2 forms, robot and a space station with spaceship. He was the biggest of all transformers.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Omega_Supreme_(G1)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]