StarCraft® II

Starcraft2TrilogyOrNot?TheyAskedWeAnswered!

Soooo before I even began this thread let me clarify that YES we did have the option to have the game take longer so we would get equally great sequals after Wings Of Liberty. So i've been looking around the internet here and there looking up Heart Of The Swarm material that they dont post here on battle.net and realised that alot of people and MEDIA were Quoting some Blizzard Emps. That HoTs will only have 20 missions... =\ WHY? When Blizzard had us vote to have the game come out as a 3 part game VS a single game with less missions, WE were promised that each expansion(s) Campaign would be equally as long and entertaining as the first one. So... why did we go from 30+1 or 29+1 bonus missions... I dunno you do the math... to hearing that HoTs HEART OF THE SWARM is only going to be 20 missions long...? Don't get me wrong I love starcraft to death... but after making such a hoopla over making 3 seperate games for EPIC campaigns... we go down hill from WoL. Are the missions going to be longer? Harder? Whats the deal? I love Melee and i'm sure they are putting alot of work into tweeks nerfs ECT... But seriously... Some people like to play the campaign. Someone told me its because Blizzard doesn't really know what to do with the Zerg race... but i don't believe that. So lets hear your thoughts on this.
Reply Quote
1. We didn't get a vote.
2. Blizzard said "20-ish" missions. So that means between 19 ~ 30. Blizzard said the same as the Wings of Liberty campaign.
3. With the 3 levels of difficulty and even with 20 missions, that means there will be 60 missions to play through for achievements.
4. If people buy the game, it is not going to be just for the campaign, they are getting it for the multiplayer.
5. Thank you for starting a thread that has already been posted several hundred times.
6. Please use spaces in your title. Have you heard of a paragraph or proper grammar?

+1
Reply Quote
this is oficially the last post on this thread now lets let it die
Reply Quote
06/30/2011 05:46 PMPosted by FalleN
longer? Harder?

That's what she said.
Reply Quote
1. We didn't get a vote.
2. Blizzard said "20-ish" missions. So that means between 19 ~ 30. Blizzard said the same as the Wings of Liberty campaign.
3. With the 3 levels of difficulty and even with 20 missions, that means there will be 60 missions to play through for achievements.
4. If people buy the game, it is not going to be just for the campaign, they are getting it for the multiplayer.
5. Thank you for starting a thread that has already been posted several hundred times.
6. Please use spaces in your title. Have you heard of a paragraph or proper grammar?

You are my hero.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]