StarCraft® II

WoL carry-over into HoTS

I bought the collectors edition WoL and wanna know if in HoTS the special thor and portraits will still be useable in HoTS MP.
Reply Quote
No official word but why would portraits go obsolete? And I have to imagine Blizzard would let you retain all account perks from WoL CE, they've never done anything in other games to invalidate existing CE perks.
Reply Quote
I bet Blizzard will let you keep your perks. It'd be pretty mean of them if they didn't. I can't imagine playing 50-200 games or something partially because you wanted a portrait or perk or something only to have Blizzard declare a few months after that you can no longer use that in the new game.... seems unreasonable, unnecessary, and punitive.
Reply Quote
little bump would be nice to see a blue say something on this. Im sure I aint the only one thats intrested
Reply Quote
You would still be using the same bnet account, (I'm assuming) and so I would think that since you have the same account it would carry over. Just guessing though so dont listen to me ^^'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]