StarCraft® II

Valerian and his future role

I apologize ahead of time to anyone who has posted this before me.

My hypothesis is that Valerian may not be all he seems to be, and may be serving the Dark Voice.

My evidence:
He is very interested in Xel'Naga artifacts
Narud who is suspect works under him.
He an interest in kerrigan and knew how to cripple her. (using the artifact/Jim)
Searching for the artifact began before the Zerg invasion.

Reply Quote
u kidding me? he's obviously the stereotypical rich boy treasure hunter, who hate sarah kerrigan because everyone does. he finds out about this artifact and puts two and two together, and... voila!
Reply Quote
I hope that the Valerian will not pull Arthas 2.0. I really want him to be a nice emperor for Terran after Jim Raynor succeed overthrow and killed Mengsk. Jim Raynor just don't fit to be an emperor.
Reply Quote
There needs to be 1 good Main Terran charecter besides jim raynor....all the other died or went evil.
Reply Quote

My hypothesis is that Valerian may not be all he seems to be, and may be serving the Dark Voice.

My evidence:
He an interest in kerrigan and knew how to cripple her. (using the artifact/Jim)

well if u actually did any research u would find out that valerian heard his father call him a "bookish, effimate, weakling" so he turned his life around and got in shape and went into politics. When he became the heir to the throne there was one thing he retained from his childhood. He loved archealogy and he made a corporation for this purpose. It is only a coincidence that Narud who is in question of being duran joined the corporation
also only narud knew that the artifact would cure her and he told valerian
the artifact excavation started when the zerg began their invasion not before
Edited by Chesty on 7/5/2011 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/05/2011 08:53 AMPosted by Chesty
well if u actually did any research u would find out that valerian heard his father call him a "bookish, effimate, weakling" so he turned his life around and got in shape and went into politics. When he became the heir to the throne there was one thing he retained from his childhood. He loved archealogy and he made a corporation for this purpose. It is only a coincidence that Narud who is in question of being duran joined the corporation

That. Also....Remember Jacob Jefferson Ramsey? No? You don't quite know your lore, then.
Reply Quote
07/05/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Vultureling

That. Also....Remember Jacob Jefferson Ramsey? No? You don't quite know your lore, then.

i remember jacob from the books, if memory serves the dark templar series, or is this directed to me?
Reply Quote

My evidence:

I believe his interests in excavation comes from his childhood. He merely expanded upon this as an adult especially upon seeing the power of the artifacts. Valerian is after fame; he wants to be a better emperor than his father. Narud probably informed him of the artifact purposely so that he would eliminate Kerrigan, but Valerian probably isn't aware of Narud's true identity.
Reply Quote
07/05/2011 08:43 AMPosted by Artemis
There needs to be 1 good Main Terran charecter besides jim raynor....all the other died or went evil.

good Old Matt is still alive
Reply Quote
or turned zerg, then not zerg, then something else not quite terran or quite zerg
Reply Quote
Valerian x Nova
Reply Quote

My evidence:

Valerian probably doesn't know that Narud is really Duran. He probably doesn't even know about the Hybrids. So I don't think he is with the Dark Voice. I'm guessing Arcturus is though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]