StarCraft® II

Synergy bonuses for mutations?

Hi. The full title will not fit, it should be "synergy bonuses to mutations for parent/child units"? Ok, what I mean is this, we know how some races have a mutation form....like zerglings become banelings, and some time ago, mutalisks became guardians (though not any more) What I mean is....should there be synergy bonuses....I mean, let's say you invest some of those mutagens into the Zerglings. Should the banelings get bonuses? (although to a lesser degree than a "direct" investment) Should they also get bonuses depending on how the base Zergling was ultimately evolved? (although one could argue that if going for lots of banelings, research Swarmlings. Could there be some different advantage to banelings if you research Raptor instead?) Just wondering if it would work. Not like Blizzard is a stranger to synergy bonuses on trees! *laughs*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]