Add on to "A day in a life of Jim Raynor."

Day 1: I'm getting bored. I think I'll revolt. <Completes "Liberation Day"> Ok, that was fun. What? Something about an artifact? Sure, I'll help you, friend that has never been in the story before but I conveniently know!
Reply Quote
Day 2: Kerrigan kerrigan kerrigan kerrigan kerrigan kerrigan. . .
Reply Quote
Day 3: Lets go save some useless colonist!
Reply Quote
Day 4: let's go get some orange mineralz for this random jamaican guy!
Reply Quote
Day 4: Tauren Marine in Space! WC3 IN SPACE!
Reply Quote
Day 5: Let's gather some funky contained gas called Terrazine, hey, maybe it will cure Tychus's jock itch!
Reply Quote
Day 6: Hey, Let's go play some lost viking! OH #%**, TEH TERRA TRON!! (5 hours later)Dam, i wasted 20 credits on this thing....
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/18/2011 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Day 8:......future sucks
Reply Quote
Day 9: I found out we have a lab on the Hyperion...
Reply Quote
07/22/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Ender
Day 9: I found out we have a lab on the Hyperion

lol

Day 10: Let's go mess around in the armory! I hear Swan's got some vikings just waiting to be crashed....
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/22/2011 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/22/2011 08:36 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Day 10: Let's go mess around in the armory! I hear Swan's got some vikings just waiting to be crashed....

lol
Reply Quote
Day 11: Mengsk's little brat wants mah Artifacts. *rolls a D-20* "Ok, son. They're all yours."
Reply Quote
Day 12: Hey, we found Matt's mercenary commander wife! What Matt? YOU DON"T WANT TO SEE HER? SHE HAS AN EPIC TECH-EYE AND SPIKEY PINK HAIR!!!
Edited by Mockingjay on 7/23/2011 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/23/2011 03:42 PMPosted by Mockingjay
Day 12: Hey, we found Matt's mercenary "girlfriend"! What Matt? YOU DON"T WANT TO SEE HER? SHE HAS AN EPIC TECH-EYE AND SPIKEY PINK HAIR!!!

not girlfriend......wife XD
Reply Quote
DAY 13: WE FOUND DA POWA OF DA OIDNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Tychus didn't let me drive it though :(
Reply Quote
Day 14: Those colonists we saved... yea the planet they went to was infested. Guess what nerd b**** i mean HANSON wants me to doooo.
Reply Quote
Day 15- So yeah...we made a bunch of 'cruisers.
'nough said.
Edited by Vultureling on 7/24/2011 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Day 15: Tosh was smoking the Terrazine and snorting the Jorium... i just played lost viking the rest of the day
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]