StarCraft® II

Cortex

Seeing s no one will help me make a FPS (I really don't care any more), I decided to try and make a cortex roleplay map for me and my friends. looked up cortex under Mods and found Delirium's/Yeti's (I always loved the fantasy ones, xD), long story short, couldn't make them work. Help, please!
Reply Quote
So, you want to steal something they worked hard on...
Reply Quote
Plenty of people have made Cortex maps, If you look up Cortex Roleplay (last I checked) there are over 70 maps...

Edit: Also,
1) I'd give them Both LOTS of credit
2) If Delirium/Yeti Said they didn't want me to use their mod, I wouldn't
Edited by lunarsol on 7/10/2011 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lawls man i found you jodo anyway im trying to make a cortex map on sc2 and i need help can you help me?
Reply Quote
I wana have Yeti make a new map for cortex-Roleplying For world of warcraft, Is there anyway to contact them?
Reply Quote
And askir,*In Yeti's Cortex map can kick the spawner and make it go flying.

Reply Quote
There are hundreds of cortex maps already. So instead of making one more, why don't you take the time to suggest Delirium new additions to his mod? This way all cortex maps would be benefited as all use Delirium's assets and data.
Reply Quote
It's not really the map that matters, It's the players.
I thought joining the chat channel "Roleplaying" would help, but it's not exactly the friendliest crowd (At least just when I'm on it).
I've heard only one person talk about playing a game intill time runs out (9 hours). And that is the type of game where you can change the map itself to resemble what you want.
I know I'm not really the best cortex player, I don't know much of the models on it, but I make great use of the ones I do know.
Reply Quote
Well basically in cortex you're just having fun,not ruining it by being a troll in one of the games,and slowly you just learn all the cortex stuff.
Edited by Alex on 3/23/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think Yeti said he is done with Cortex...

Actually come to think of it any work on the Cortex engine has ceased for quite some time.

The project had a good run but I think the makers are tired of it and the differences between some of the makers has made working on the map difficult.
Reply Quote
keep spamming cortex map lol, they all bad bad bad..
Reply Quote
I think Yeti said he is done with Cortex...

Actually come to think of it any work on the Cortex engine has ceased for quite some time.

The project had a good run but I think the makers are tired of it and the differences between some of the makers has made working on the map difficult.

I'm pretty sure TheBlackMage is still working on Cortex and I know several mappers still working on maps for it. :\
Reply Quote
I wish there was a really cool high tech swordsman model on cortex. i have character that needs it for ending of an rp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]