StarCraft® II

Drama for Heart of the Swarm

Wings of Liberty introduced a good dose of story drama between the Terrans -among the entire population and even the Hyperion's crew. Every little bit was moving in one way or another. The drama in W.o.L. was easy to relate to, because we're obviously... Terrans. It was most understandable because we easily relate to each other: we're the same race after all.

But I hope Blizzard delivers has much drama in H.o.t.S. I don't know how they're going to do it though. It'll be more difficult because it won't be easy to relate to an inhuman alien race. But somehow with their almighty powers, I think Blizzard will get it done.

However, drama between Zerg is almost impossible. Hive Mind-based creatures don't have individual wills or personalities, thus nothing can clash -which effectively is drama.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

State your ideas on how Blizzard will deliver realistic heart-moving and dramatic movements in H.o.t.S.
Edited by Uberlisk on 7/13/2011 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Drama between Kerrigan and the others outside of the swarm for example: Zeratul.
Reply Quote
Or she could make some Cerebrates, and we could all have a laugh at the hilarious antics of New-Daggoth, while New-Zasz adds a more serious tone.
Reply Quote
She's fine with Izsha,Abathur and Za'gara. Zeratul Can wait till LOV =p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]