StarCraft® II

WOL campaign choices impact HOTS's?

Does it?!

because if it does i need to SAVE TOSH!!!

>i love you TOSH!!!
Reply Quote
anyone?

Really does anyone know if the story "continues" or is fixed
Reply Quote
hmm no clue yet i believe it is fixed tho :[
Reply Quote
They have said: "We have the technology to check your save file," but as far as I know they haven't said anything more about that. Guess we'll have to wait & see.
Reply Quote
Well, they'll see I sided with Selendis and Tosh, and the HotS script will react accordingly.

If I recall, even if I do side with Tosh he's probably not going to appear in HotS, unless he's advising Raynor. He certainly does a better job than Matt Horner. =V
Reply Quote
My understanding is that Metzen said the canonized story is that Tosh lives and Hansen is not infested. So my guess would be that it is fixed based on Metzen's canon.
Reply Quote
I would actually much rather it be fixed. Just because I did my brutal play through by killing tosh and doing haven's fall shouldn't mean I would have to play through the campaign AGAIN to get the result I want for heart of the swarm.
I would much rather not have to even do a casual steam roll of the game again just so I can continue the story of the game the way I want to.
Reply Quote
Most likely NOT. Here's why, Blizzard said Tosh will not appear or probably won't be mentioned in HotS due to WoL's branching nature. Branching nature. So the choices with probably not effect HoTS's campaign.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]