StarCraft® II

how to find my sc2 cd key

ive lost my cd key i bought the game from the store how do i find it please help me i really need
Reply Quote
- StarCraft
You game is attached to your Battle.net account, you don't have a CD key unless you get a hard copy. (And that's useless once you attach it to your account.)

Just log in on battle.net (Account at the top of this page) and you can download the game client. You can play from any computer by logging in using your E-mail and password.
Edited by TheSkunk on 7/18/2011 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SC2 doesn't rely on a Key per say. You can install SC2 through the CD or the web via the account manager. You just need your account.

If the CD does not work, log into Battle.net:

us.battle.net

At the summary click on SC2, and Download the client.
Reply Quote
Re-installing after not playing for a year, this feature is great they used a mail in system with sc1 that would take ages, thanks everyone only 3 hours till i'm gaming again!
Reply Quote
Thanks for making this thread. Re-installed my computer and needed to re-download SC2, and I googled and got this thread. Ty for you guys help!
Reply Quote
beep beep beep time for nerd blood
Reply Quote
I have a new computer, redownloaded STC2 and the thing won't let me log in....Please help tech support wasn't helpful at all. I"ve turned off my Anti-Virus
Reply Quote
02/16/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Valserker
I have a new computer, redownloaded STC2 and the thing won't let me log in....Please help tech support wasn't helpful at all. I"ve turned off my Anti-Virus

I don't understand why you hijacked this CD-key thread with your "cant log in" post.

You should create your own thread and describe your problem in detail and provide a dxdiag report with it.
Reply Quote
I stupidly, moved my file... How. to fix? lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]