StarCraft® II

Rebecca Black's New Song...

http://www.youtube.com/user/rebecca#p/u/0/2OxWD85Ngz4

It's bad (I bet you're surprised).
Reply Quote
Too bad she doesn't understand she's only popular because she made possibly one of the worst songs ever, unintentional parody of pop music.
Reply Quote
Personally, it's not HER that's bugging me, but all the people telling her how bad she is... Never been one for her music, but seriously people?! She's like 13 years old.
Reply Quote
Never... EVER... post a link to a rebecca back song... again....
Reply Quote
I thought it was good...
Reply Quote
IT BURNS IT BURNS PLZZZZZ STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!

God I don't who's worse Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black
You chose
Reply Quote
Come on people! Friday was good for something!

THEY'RE VOID RAYS, VOID RAYS, GOTTA MASS UP MY VOID RAYS! EVERYBODY'S TELLING BLIZ TO NERF THEM, NERF THEM! VOID RAYS, VOID RAYS, GOTTA MASS UP MY VOID RAYS! EVERYBODY'S TELLING BLIZ TO PLEASE NERF THEM! FULLY CHARGED FULLY CHARGED, YEAH! FULLY CHARGED FULLY CHARGED, YEAH! WIN WIN WIN WIN, LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR GG.
Reply Quote
Come on people! Friday was good for something!

THEY'RE VOID RAYS, VOID RAYS, GOTTA MASS UP MY VOID RAYS! EVERYBODY'S TELLING BLIZ TO NERF THEM, NERF THEM! VOID RAYS, VOID RAYS, GOTTA MASS UP MY VOID RAYS! EVERYBODY'S TELLING BLIZ TO PLEASE NERF THEM! FULLY CHARGED FULLY CHARGED, YEAH! FULLY CHARGED FULLY CHARGED, YEAH! WIN WIN WIN WIN, LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR GG.

Possibly the only thing the song was good for.
Reply Quote
You just bastardized everything good and fair about Starcraft. LOL jks

Anyways. She deserves no sympathy. She decided to stoop low and joined Ark. She simply wants the fame and !@#$ that musicians have. She made no effort at all to work towards her musical "goal", instead, used her family's wealth to buy what is done by hard work and perseverance. Seriously, using the 4 grand her parents spent on the Friday song could be used to feed all the homeless people in a major city for a week. Every second of her music enters my left ear, my right ear can hear a starving child's stomach grumble. She is an absolute disgrace, along with her parents, and are mind washed by the media. And still, she considered herself as a musician, but doesn't write her own songs, doesn't produce her own songs, doesn't perform her own songs, and doesn't make an effort when recording, which are all traits that musicians should have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]