How do you tip your server?

07/28/2011 03:58 PMPosted by VileIntent
Offtopic discussions do not belong here on these forums unless they are related to the other non-Starcraft topic sections. I'll make a quick report to ensure this thread is locked or removed.

To be sure you never have to deal with VileIntent, please feel free to visit forums.sc2persona.com ... where to mods don't listen to vigilantist self-righteous naysayers such as him.
Reply Quote
07/28/2011 03:58 PMPosted by VileIntent
I'll make a quick report to ensure this thread is locked or removed.

One of the few threads in the whole forum that doesn't have people trolling or starting flame wars and it gets reported. Sad.
Reply Quote
07/28/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Fors

One of the few threads in the whole forum that doesn't have people trolling or starting flame wars and it gets reported. Sad.

Except Blizzard is wise and moved it to an appropriate board!
Thank You mods!!
Do not bow to VileIntent's ... vile... intent...

Reply Quote

+1
Reply Quote

Oh relax. It got redirected now. I just don't want to find non-Starcraft related threads that's all.
Reply Quote
tipping is for the birds.

!@#$% at yourself for accepting your ^-*!ty wage per hour, or your boss...

its your job. just do it.
Reply Quote
@VileIntent: The majority of topics on the main page are so much more interesting. Right?

I'm j/k but seriously, why are you motivated to police the forums? Hoping for MVP status or something?
Reply Quote
07/28/2011 07:09 PMPosted by BlueMeanie
I'm j/k but seriously, why are you motivated to police the forums? Hoping for MVP status or something?

He's 15 and on a power trip.
Reply Quote
If the server was just decent I give 15%. If I thought they were good then I'll give extra. If I thought they sucked I'll give less. If they were downright terrible they get nothing.
Reply Quote
I tip 2$.
My order is usually 8-10$.
But if I'm going to some nice fancy sushi all-you-can-eat restaurant (20$+), I'll still tip 2$.
:-D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]