StarCraft® II

Star craft 2 units page

I don't know if this has been noticed before but on the star craft 2 units page its says that Nydus worms are built from larva Im pretty sure they are built from a drone like the rest of zergs buildings are. Is there a reason its listed this way or is this a typo?
Edited by Darkone on 8/2/2011 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*let me check*

The robot council has decided, you will be given soylent green cake, made from zerg larvae. it will be delivered to your doorstep via the wrong end of a nydus worm.

Thank you for you cooperation in pointing out this issue, I will begin the sacrificing of a troll blood, so that we may begin the ritual to summon the holy website developer (from his mom's house in timbuktwo).

Expect to see a fix for your issue (sadly not for my sanity) anywhere between 1millisecond, and never.

Reply Quote
*let me check*

The robot council has decided, you will be given soylent green cake, made from zerg larvae. it will be delivered to your doorstep via the wrong end of a nydus worm.

Thank you for you cooperation in pointing out this issue, I will begin the sacrificing of a troll blood, so that we may begin the ritual to summon the holy website developer (from his mom's house in timbuktwo).

Expect to see a fix for your issue (sadly not for my sanity) anywhere between 1millisecond, and never.

Are you unable to read or is you comprehension level lacking. This forum is for website feed back I noticed something so I posted it appropriately to this forum. Your not funny and you are rude.
Reply Quote
MVP
Yeah, some of the SC2 unit pages are a bit outdated, :(.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]