StarCraft® II

Heavens devils and devils due

Attention all readers of stagecraft 2 novels. If you enjoy heavens and devils due read this forum and share you opinions! Also your opinions about other Starcraft 2 novels!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I've enjoyed the books.

I have a little routine for reading them when a new one comes out. I'm really looking forward to the next one (StarCraft: Secret Missions).
Reply Quote
Although I've haven't purchased Devil's Due (waiting for the softback version), Heaven's Devils (CE # 166/5000) ranked in the top five StarCraft novels IMHO. Second so far to I, Mengsk unless Spectre beats that record.

09/26/2011 04:22 PMPosted by Kaivax
I'm really looking forward to the next one (StarCraft: Secret Missions).
Eh, I'm kinda wary of grabbing this one. I don't want to buy a novelization of the game I'll be buying so soon... At least yet for now. The blurb identical to Heart of the Swarm's description unless its a temporary substitute of the real deal.
Reply Quote
Checked out devils due from a local library.

I read to page 57 and found I had no desire to continue. The plot and characterizations by that point did not entice me to read further.

Reply Quote
I'm currently in the middle of reading Heavens Devils. Having a copy of the collectors edition and th regular edition, you'd think that'd mean I really like it, but in fact, William C. Dietz has thus far proved to me that he only knows how to handle action scenes. It'll be worth it for Devil's Due though- Christie Golden's work on the Dark Templar Trilogy has me really looking forward to what else she can do for the series.
Reply Quote
i'm currently at 20 pages until the end of the novel (heaven's devils) and so far i'm still wondering why i keep reading it.
Reply Quote
I own both but I liked Heaven's Devils more. The action scenes were great but that's it but it kept me going till the end of the book. Devils Due is not a really great book but it kinds ends what Heavens Devils started and sets everything up for BW I think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]