Cloaked Love, a Starcraft 2 romance

Dropping out of warp-space over Mar Sara, where he had tracked the psionic attack from, Gabriel roared through the atmosphere. If Moirana was in trouble, because he had left her behind, he couldn’t forgive himself. Racing out over the sparse forests, his sensors picked up a warp prism, markings on the hull identifying it as belonging to Aldrak.

Great. Just great. He had made his move faster than he had anticipated. He wouldn’t be so lucky next time, if now was lucky at all.

Landing in a clearing near the prism, Gabriel pounded out of the Valkyrie, psi-pistol at max charge.

“Aldrak! I know you’re there! Open up and tell me what the hell you’ve done to her!”
Well the dark templar and me are tracking her down so we can use her to lure out gabriel so we can have our vengeance against him.
Okay, so you're not with Jason and that bunch?

Remember, Moirana's not on that planet anymore.
Edited by Thundercrash on 8/18/2011 8:37 AM PDT
*Jay's eyes widen as the wound on the back of Mark's head begins to generate a small puddle of blood. She leans over, trying not to disturb her leg, and grabs her backpack. Inside, she pulls out a small medkit.* My leg can wait...

*She half drags herself over to Mark's head, and takes it in her hands. She inspects it, and begins to put some antibiotics on it, and quickly wraps a bandage around his head before she herself becomes lightheaded* I hope you wake up soo-

*She goes limp, Jay now unconcious as well.*
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/18/2011 8:39 AM PDT
Jay, Ender, when do you guys want your characters to meet up with mine? Or are you guys kind of doing your own thing?
Meh, idk, cause now they're both wounded, and that wouldn't make an encouter with Gabriel as fun as what it would be if they were still healthy,
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/18/2011 8:40 AM PDT
Alright, so do you guys want to meet up with the main story later? I think some action between Jay and Moirana would be interesting.

Ender, I'm kind of toying the idea of Mark being the ghost that killed Moirana's mother. What do you think?
Hmm, Sounds good...
I'll come into the main part afterwhile. Maybe have a little encouter with Moirana....
Okay, where do you want to do it? By the way, Jay's ship is fine, Gabriel is kind of leaving her stuff alone because he feels guilty for killing Shadow.
As I left the room, I realized that I should probably check on the pilot first, and began to walk over to the medical facilities. As I entered the medical wing, the medics were just beginning to get her in a medical bed. I sat in a nearby bench, and prayed for her to be okay, and that she wasn't who I thought she was...
Edited by Jake on 8/18/2011 8:49 AM PDT
08/18/2011 08:48 AMPosted by Thundercrash
Okay, where do you want to do it? By the way, Jay's ship is fine, Gabriel is kind of leaving her stuff alone because he feels guilty for killing Shadow.

I'd prefer to do it on my own time, cause i don't like the idea of other people messing with my character...Looks like Lilyanna won't have to get a new banshee after all, :3
I have been following Moriana the entire time. I am working with the Dark Templar to get moriana in order to get gabriel. Simple.
Moirana dimly became aware of her surroundings. Soft beeps sounded from near her head. She slowly opened her eyes. The white walls of the Theron’s medical wing greeted her gaze. Medical equipment was arranged around the bed. She glanced down at her arm and winced as a fresh wave of exhaustion rolled through her.

Her knife was gone. The sheath that she kept concealed on her arm was missing. She looked around frantically for it, and noticed the marine sitting by the bed.

“Hey! Metal-head! What the hell did you do with my knife!”
08/18/2011 08:55 AMPosted by Chesty
I have been following Moriana the entire time. I am working with the Dark Templar to get moriana in order to get gabriel. Simple.

Okay, just remember, Moirana is in orbit around char after doing a psionic warp-jump out of Aldrak's warp-prism, which is back on Mar Sara. Gabriel is outside, what do you say we run with this?

08/18/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Mockingjay

I'd prefer to do it on my own time, cause i don't like the idea of other people messing with my character...Looks like Lilyanna won't have to get a new banshee after all, :3

Good to know. Just let me know when you're ready to have them meet.
*Mark wakes up after a couple hours feeling the bandage on his head and then sensing the Jay was uncoincious*

"Thanks Jay."

*He manages to stand and open up the exit door and drags Jay outside before becoming uncoincious once agian*
Edited by Ender on 8/18/2011 9:00 AM PDT
08/18/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Thundercrash
Okay, just remember, Moirana is in orbit around char after doing a psionic warp-jump out of Aldrak's warp-prism, which is back on Mar Sara. Gabriel is outside, what do you say we run with this?

Okay how about I meet up with you later in. I will be cloaked, but Moriana can see me due to her Psionic powers, and you think she may have brain damage, and one day see me walking through the halls, take me and interrogate me. nvm i will meet with you later.
Edited by Chesty on 8/18/2011 9:02 AM PDT
08/18/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Chesty

Okay how about I meet up with you later in. I will be cloaked, but Moriana can see me due to her Psionic powers, and you think she may have brain damage, and one day see me walking through the halls, take me and interrogate me. nvm i will meet with you later.

Let's just run with it, and see where it goes. I won't mess around with other characters, so see if you and Doomer can bring (Gregor, is it?) and Aldrak to Char.
Jason opened one of the 'pockets' in his Marine suit, took out the knife within, opened his visor revealing a surprisingly young face (seemingly just a day after 17), and showed the knife before saying "what? I'm a cautious man. I mean honestly. you suddenly get some sort of massive shockwave feeling, psi readings are off the charts, you're sent to check on an individual from a completely forgien battalian, said indiviual looks like she went from hell to back, has a pitch black crystal which I then removed, and required medical attention. do you think I wouldn't be taking precautions in a time like this?
Edited by Jake on 8/18/2011 9:05 AM PDT
Moirana cautiously looked at the young man. “Thanks. What did you do with that crystal? And is there any way to get this stupid band out of my skull?”

Suddenly, she jerks forward as a blast of pain rolls through her mind. A black bolt shoots out of her hand and slams into the Marine's wrist, knocking the blade out of his hand and sending it flying into a monitor.
Edited by Thundercrash on 8/18/2011 9:11 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]