StarCraft® II

Ladder games matchup

When playing a ladder game in a team i got matched up with the same person more then once. Blizzard should make it so you match up with other people because I was with the same person 3 times in a game and i loss those games and that sent me back a league.
Reply Quote
Perhaps this should be under Bug Report? Doesn't seem to have anything to do with the website.
Probably won't happen. High level players that play a lot get matched against the same people all the time.
Reply Quote
MVP
I wouldn't really call it a bug, it just all depends on who is searching at the time, and who is near your skill rating. I'm sure you'd rather play someone within your skill level as opposed to waiting 10 minutes to play someone 2 leagues ahead of you.
08/13/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Sixen
I wouldn't really call it a bug, it just all depends on who is searching at the time, and who is near your skill rating. I'm sure you'd rather play someone within your skill level as opposed to waiting 10 minutes to play someone 2 leagues ahead of you.

ya true but my partner i got kept wanting to rush every single time and I felt like it was his fault for our loss because he didn't drone or expand when he did it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]