VOD Streaming Quality Preset

Is there an option somewhere to preset streaming quality to a specific value? In my case, I'd like to set it to 1.2mb, but the stream automatically chooses 2.2mb every time. I share a connection with 4 other people in the house, and I cannot reliably stream that high quality without hitting the end of the buffer periodically. Secondly, I like to watch the VODs while playing other games, and the 2.2mb stream really stutters while the 1.2mb one does not.

So, is anyone aware of a way to force the stream to 1.2mb quality? If not, can we please get this feature added, blues?
Edited by Rabble on 8/18/2011 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
- StarCraft
Yeah, just select it at the bottom right. It starts out on Automatic, but if you choose a setting specifically it will stay at it.
Reply Quote
I do that and then the next time I visit the site it's back to auto. This happens in either Chrome or Internet Explorer. :\
Reply Quote
- StarCraft
Yeah, it doesn't remember your preference when you leave and come back to the site.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]